Animal I Have Become

1974

It was the year 1974 and the start to a cold wet, September. As well as the beginning of a new month today marked a more exiting event. An event Sirius Black and James potter had been looking forward to all summer. Today was the first day back at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry , Returning for the 5Th year with the same mischievous intentions to couse havoc and chaos amongst the slytherine students and any professor that dare give them too much homework. This was something the two boys had never grown out of.

Despite his childish mind, Sirius Black's appearance had changed allot over the summer. He had grown quite tall and his face had matured a great deal . The only thing giving away his youth was his wide cheeky smile that beamed joy and excitement. Sirius's hair had now grown shoulder length and was brushed neatly out of his face. Too any outsider Sirius Black would have looked like a well mannered, lovely young gentleman. James however, knowing Sirius better than anyone else , knew that he was in fact a devious , scheming wicked little bastard! Of course this is also why James thought he was the most brilliant person he had ever met.

Like Sirius James shared a love for chaos and causing trouble. He had a strong jaw line ,pale skin and jet black hair that stuck up all over the place. James wore round glasses that he was never really fond of. Of course this never damaged his confidence.He Walked with a certain swagger and held his head up high with what could only be perceived as arrogance . He would often ware his cocky, one sided smirk which failed to impress a certain Gryffindor girl James had had his eye on. Jame's pompous ways would just infuriate Lily Evans.

Sirius and James shared a loyal friendship and had done ever since they're very first day at Hogwarts.This is why when Sirius finally had enough of his obnoxious family and ran away from home he turned to James. The potters were of course happy take him in and treat him with the up most courtesy and respect. Something that was unheard of at the black Household. James was delighted to have someone to tease , torment and play pranks on but deep down he was overjoyed to To be in the company of his best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image