Animal I Have Become

The fattest boy In Britain

James pocked his head out of the train compartment door to see if anyone was leaving. Nobody had yet left they’re seats.
“Oi!” Said James in a whisper while knocking on the compartment door opposite him.
Sitting inside was a very large boy sitting on his own surrounded by sweets and chocolate rappers. all that was left of the food inside was smothered across his chins.
Peter Pettingrew was licking the melted chocolate off his fingers when he noticed James standing there.
“Oi peter! what’s going on?” Said James sliding the door open”
Before replying Peter reached into his pocket and pulled out another chocolate frog.
“Well…nom nom..those prefects…nom..They gotta… nom… nom …… have a look about to see …nom...if everything’s…nom..nom..alright don’t they”
James looked at peter completely repulsed and slid the door shut shaking his head.
James noticed Lily Evans walking towards him and instantly forgot all about peters chins. He tried smiling politely but as usual it came out as an arrogant smirk.
“Ah, Mr Potter Any particular reason your out of your compartment?”
James looked confused but then noticed Lily was wearing a prefects badge
“Ohhh You’re perfect“
Lily raised an eyebrow while James coughed awkwardly
“what I meant to say was ohh you’re a prefect? Should of known old Dumbledore would have picked you, Well I suppose a congratulations is in order”
“Hmm, well thank you James but flattery wont get you anywhere with me so I have to ask you to get back into your compartment and stay there until you receive further instruction”
“Alright alright no need to get pissy”
“I’d watch my tongue if I were you Potter, otherwise it will be servings detention with professor McGonagall.”
“Oh we cant have that , I wouldn’t know what to do without my tongue” James grinned feeling please with his witty humour.
“Really? I think it would be quite the improvement” This time it was Lily who gave James a bitter smirk. She ticked his and Sirius’s name of the clipboard in front of her and continued down the train without another word.
James sighed and watched Lily’s voluminous hair swish back and forth.
“I’m in love with her Sirius”
“Oh sit down you Tosser”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image