Animal I Have Become

Remus Lupin

“Hey I wonder who’s the boy prefect for Gryffindor” Said James shovelling potatoes onto his plate.
Sirius shrugged his shoulders
“Well whoever it is I’m going to have to keep a close eye on, I don’t want him using this as an excuse to perv on Lily” Said James in all seriousness
Sirius snorted “Isn’t that what you do?”
James frowned “I do not perv on her, I’m quite the gentleman I have you know”
“Yeah, she still hates your guts though doesn’t she”
Before James has a chance to argue back he felt a huge hand pounding his shoulder
Peter was trying to get his attention whilst holding a chicken leg in his other fat greasy hand.
“What peter!?”
“I know ….nom….Who the the Gryffindor boy prefect is, its that Lupin boy innit…nom” He said now moving onto the lamb.
“Lupin? Who the hell is lupin?”
“Ya know Remus Lupin ….nom….that quiet boy , not a lot of friends, reads and does his homework all bloody day….nom …bit of a freak if you ask me” Said Peter with his mouth full of food.
“Ohhhh him, I know who your talking about. Well thank gods it’s him, I thought I was going to have some competition.” Said James through a smirk
Suddenly a carrot came flying at james and hit him in the face
“What the hell” Said James
Sirius was staring at James, it was him that threw the carrot, he then lent in closer to whisper.
“James! He’s sitting just there”
James looked down the table and noticed Lily was scowling at him. Remus lupin was sitting opposite her pretending not to have heard them and swivelling a spoon through his pumpkin soup.
Remus had short ,light brown hair that was carefully groomed but still didn’t manage to lie completely flat. His face was tense and uneasy and had many deep scars and cuts. Underneath this was a handsome young man but Remus was far to quiet and held back for anyone to notice. Lily was the only person that bothered to get to know Remus and they had become good friends because of it. Lily was delighted to have someone to talk about books and spend hours in the library with and Remus was just happy to finally have someone to call a friend.
James turned away and looked back at Sirius.
“Shit” said James pushing his plate aside
♠ ♠ ♠
Image TROOOOOOLLL , IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!