Animal I Have Become

Dear Lily

“I reckon all we have to do is transfigure ourselves into Peter this Halloween. That’ll be enough to scare the first years half to death! Might also conquer childhood obesity while we’re at it…He’s enough to turn anyone off their food” Laughed Sirius as he and James walked down to breakfast in the Great hall .
It was October the 31st and the whole school was buzzing with excitement as tonight would be Halloween, a holiday Hogwarts liked to celebrate more than any other holiday.

The two boys sat themselves down at the Gryffindor table in the great hall.
“Forget Peter I have something better up my sleeve”
Oh really? do tell” Said Sirius eagerly awaiting to hear what fate his best friend had planned for Snape.
“Remember that boubertouber puss? Well I think it’s time we used it. Here‘s what I had in mind…” James looked around to see if anyone was listening to their conversation and then whispered into Sirius’s ear.
Sirius nodded and a wide , wicked smile spread across his face in excitement!

-------------

“OUCH that was my toe!”
“Sorry Padfoot I cant see where im going”
Sirius and Remus were both huddled under the invisibility cloak waiting outside the Slytherin common room for someone to say the password so they could go inside.
Both they’re backs were starting to ache and the lack of air was making Sirius drowsy, not to mention his hair was getting frizzy.
After a elongated half an hour wait a huge 7th yeah Slytherin girl came round the corner munching on a chocolate bar. Her hands were all bloated like her waste line and her necks and there was food all over her face. She had blonde tangled hair and a pig-ish nose.
“Prongs do you think that’s what Peter would look like as a girl?”
“My thoughts exactly”
The girl stopped munching and said the password.
“CottonMouth” Her voice was low pitched and extremely many.
The girl stomped inside and Sirius and James ran for it before the portrait clossed again.

They made it inside safely but only just.
“That was a close one” said Sirius
“Shhhh they might hear you”
They walked up the stairs to the boys dorm and looked around for Snapes bed.
Suddenly Sirius let out a hissing giggle.
“What? What have you found?” Asked James
“Yup this is definatly Snapes bed, I found his Diary under his pillow”
James had never looked so satisfied in all his life at that very moment.
Sirius coughed and began to read…

The 15th of march

I now hate myself more than I ever have done before. I can feel my heart falling in love deeper and deeper everyday. It ignores my minds warning sighs that I will surely end up heartbroken. Why do I continue to torture myself when I already know there is no hope for my happiness. Am I not satisfied with friendship? Have I become greedy? I tell myself that I am lucky to have even one friend as magnificent as her but somehow my heart longs for more. I have made a promise that I will never share these feeling with her or anyone else for as long as I live because nobody will believe that I am capable of feeling them. How can someone so kind , generous and beautiful look upon a person as hideous as I am and smile. Oh Lily, Dearest Lily. I am not worthy to behold such beauty in my presence. You are the light of my life , the lullaby to my dreams ,my cumfort when i feel sorrow and my hearts one weekness. Lily is the only person that I care for and I fear that she will be taken away. She will one day fall in love and the pain that I will feel will surely kill me. I can see it happening now before my very eyes. Lily is already falling week under that Stupid James Potters spell. I will continue to do anything within my power to prevent them from even becoming friends. Even if this means bending the truth a little. A few stories about him bullying me and many others cant hurt. Today I mentioned that James is a sexist and thinks that a woman’s pace is in the kitchen with the house elves and how he hates moodbloods and uses women...ect ect.
Some might say it is cruel to lie but i think it would be cruel to not let her see him for what he really is.
Thank you for listening Diary, sometimes i feel you are the only one i can talk to. I can only hope that next time i write to you Lily will have fallen in love with me in the same way i have fallen for her.

severus snape


James looked up from the diary entry and looked horrified
“Holy shit that little lying bastards!
“ I fear that she will be taken away? What has this boy been smoking” Sirius was in hysterics.”
“That’s it !! where’s his potions kit?” James demanded in a rage.
Sirius and James looked around until finally finding a load of potions equipment under his bed. They looked for the potions he would be using that day and mixed the puss with them.
“This’ll teach him to keep his beak out of my personal life”
James swung the invisibility cloak over himself and Sirius and ran for the exit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image