Animal I Have Become

"I hate you James"

This was the first time in 6 years that Sirius and James couldn’t wait to go to potions class. They were the first people to arrive at the classroom. The potions professor found this highly suspicious but didn’t question them.

The class had started to fill out more after a while and by 3:10pm everyone was seated comfortable.
The professor asked the class to take out they’re supplements and potions and place them on the desk. The whole class did what was asked but not one of them smiled or looked the slightest bit enthusiastic about it.

“Right then class I’m going to ask you to go into pares.” Announced the professor
Sirius and James looked at each other and telepathically they said
“Me and you yeah? Alright”
The professor must have also been a mind reader as he picked up on this.
“Of course im going to be picking your partners” The professor smirked looking down at Sirius and Remus who were now scowling at him.
Sirius your with Berlinda.
The hefty Slytherin girl from before got up with a loud rattle from the tables and chaires and sat almost on top of Sirius.
Sirius tried not to show his humiliation and disgust out of politeness but failed miserably.
James looked at the floor trying to hide his smile.
“Any you potter you can be with…..” He looks around the classroom
James crossed his fingers and said Lily’s name over and over again.
“Ah you can be with Peter”
James figured Peter was the best offer he was going to get right then so he took it and went to sit next to Peter.
“Alright?” Said Peter trying to get the fish bones from out of his teeth.
“Yeah not bad” James was both fascinated and repulsed by Peter.
“Severus you can be with Lily”
Snape look extremely satisfied and Lily just smiled making James’s face scowl once again.
The professor continued to pare everyone up around the classroom until he finally asked everyone to boil their pots and add the ingredients.

James looked over at Snapes desk where he was pouring a potion into a pot.
“Shit I completely forgot!” James whispered to himself
James could live with Snape turning into a human pimple but to do that to lily was the last thing he wanted to do!
Snape went to fetch more ingredients from the cabinet as Lily put the potion to the boiling cauldron.
James ran up towards Lily and tried to push her away from the pot but she immediately got the wrong idea and thought James was coming onto her. Lily stayed where she was not noticing the bubbling potion next to her.
“James what the hell do you think your playing at!?“
It was too late the bubbling puss squirted out and hit both Lily and James in the face and ran down their bodies.
Lily began to itch all over and a severe rash began to appear all over them both. The whole classroom burst in hysterics. Lily frowned at James. she was furious , embarrassed and disappointed that James would stoop so low.
“I hate you James!” Was the only thing Lily said before she ran out of the classroom still scratching at every inch of skin.
James felt a sickly pang of guilt and ran after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image