Animal I Have Become

The Girls Toilets

“Lily! Lily please just open the door…I look like a total prick standing here.”
“That’s because you are a total prick! I hate you just leave me alone.”
James Potter was standing outside a cubicle in the girls toilets still scratching all over. He followed Lily there when she ran out of potions class.
“I think we should go to the hospital wing” Said James trying to think of an excuse why Lily should come out from the cubicle. He was feeling guilty for what he had done and felt like he had completely ruined his chances of her ever liking him even as a friend.
“Great well you can explain to madam Pomfrey why we’re in this state!”
“Okay fine I don’t care, just please come out!”
“….Im not going anywhere looking like this.”
“Look I’m covered in a rash as well, we can look hideous together”
“Thank you that has really made me feel a lot better”

….There was silence

“I’m not falling for it potter, I know what your doing! Pretending that you’ve left when really your sitting there waiting. I’m not stupid!”

…….

“Potter…?”

………….

The cubicle door opened slightly. Lily couldn’t see anyone around.
“Psst…..potter! You better not have left me here looking like this!”

…….

“Where have you gone!?”
Lily tip toed out of the cubicle.
James crept out of the cubicle next to the one lily was using and walked up next to her. He grabbed her hand and pointed his wand at it
“Obfirmo telum!!”
They’re hand began to lock and it was impossible for Lily to brake away from James.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!”
“now don’t be angry. I’ll let you go as soon as we get to the hospital wing I promise.”
“Let me go right now !!!”
James didn’t say anything.
“LET ME GO!”
“Only if you promise to come with me to the hospital wing.
Lily sighed
“ fine.”
Jame pointed his wand at they’re held hands.
“Dissere”
Nothing happened and they’re hands were still locked together.
“Why isn’t it working!” demanded Lily.
“Urm…I don’t know I’m sure that’s how you undo the spell.”
“oh this is just fantastic!”
“If you bare with me one second….”
“Forget it! Lets just go to the hospital wing and madam Pomfrey can sort all this out!”
James and Lily waked out of the girls toilets holding hands. Lily’s other hand was trying to shield her rash covered face.
Lily kept looking around to see if anyone she knew was watching. She didn’t want people getting the wrong idea.
A wolf whistle came from a group of Gryffindor and laughs and sniggers from individuals. Lily’s cheeks burned red , she had never felt so embarrassed.
James on the other hand was trying to enjoy the moment while it lasted but couldn’t help feeling bad for Lily, she looked very uncomfortable.
“Don’t listen to all them, they’re idiots.”
“mmm lets just keep walking shall we”
“I think you still look beautiful.”
Lily didn’t say anything but she felt slightly comforted by what james had said”
They walked in silence before they finally reached the Hospital wing doors and stepped inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image