My Chemical Fro-mance

Facing the truth

"Um...nothing Mikey, I'm fine. Just had a long day, ya know."
"Okay dude, if you're sure."
"Do you know when i can get out of here?"
"Yeah..dude i think you can leave now."
"Good...I wanna go home."
Gerard and everyone left the hospital. Frank and Gerard didn't make eye contact all the way home, they just tried to ignore eah other.
They were all going to Gerard and Mikey's house, but Frank just wanted to be alone.
"Um, guys I don't feel so good. I'm just going to go home, okay?" he lied.
They dropped him off at his apartment.
Just a few blocks down the road was Mikey and Gerard's house. They all went there to make sure Gerard was okay.

Frank's P.O.V.

I waked into my apartment feeling like shit. I can't believe that I just told Gerard my true feelings.
Could this be the end of our friendship...forever?
But I'm sure Gerard was going to say it. Those three amazing words. I love you.
But no, it couldn't be true.
And now I've most probably ruined our friendship, and split up the band forever.

10pm.

It was getting late and Frank was just about to fall asleep when his phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi...It's Gerard. We need to talk. Mikey's gone out with friends, get over here as soon as you can." Gerard hung up the phone before Frank could say anything.
Frank put down the phone and grabbed a jacket. He walked out the front door and headed to Gerard's house.
As he got closer he began to feel nervous.
Gerard had said that they needed to talk. What about? Oh god, what was he going to say? Was he going to kick him out of the band? Or maybe...just maybe...he was going to say he loved him.
Frank shook his head. Don't be so stupid, he told himself.
Well there was only one way to find out. He rang the doorbell.
The door opened.
Gerard looked at Frank like he was looking straight throught him. He left the door open and Frank walked inside.
"Gerard...I know what I said must have shocked you...and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you. Please...please let's not hate each other, we can go back to the way things were."
"So you meant it then...what you said...you love me?"
Frank looked deep into Gerard's eyes. Those gorgeous brown eyes he knew so well.
"Yes Gerard."