I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Prologue

When people see me on the streets they don't think twice about it, they probably see a dozen teenagers just like me. I'm no one special. I'm 18 years old, short and skinny, have black hair that cover a part of my face which is pale. I wear black clothes and I don't like to talk to people. Well sometimes I have to talk to them but I will explain that later. So on the outside I look like any normal kid, normal in my standards. Now lets talk about the inside, shall we. Lets talk about my secrets, my emotions 'cause I can bet that you will not find anyone that can tell you anything true about me. Want to know why you can't find anyone! 'Cause the people that knows are dead. Yes dead! And I fucking killed them!
That's one of my secrets, I kill people. Not for fun, well a little is for fun, but for my survival.
As I said before:
I will explain.

So here I go...

It was a hot summer night In L.A and I was on my way home from a friends house. She had a little party with some close friends and some not so close friends. During the night I meet a guy. He was tall and his body was just muscles. He had black short hair and he wore a tight black shirt and black pants. And his face was just perfect! He looked like the ultimate model! I think he actually was one..
Anyway we started talking and the conversation didn't stop once. We talked about everything. He was very easy to talk to.
By the time we had got to know each other it was time for me to go home. But i didn't want to leave, correction: I didn't want to leave Him!
So I said:

"I'm so sorry but i have to get home, or my parents will kill me"

Just a little dramatic so he might walk me home to support me or something. I waited for his answer and after a few seconds he gave me one.

"Do you want me to walk you home? I can rescue you if you get kicked out by your parents!"
He said with a big modelish smile on his face.

I looked in his big brown eyes and all I could see was hope. Hope that I will say yes and of course I did. The smile got bigger (if that was even possible) and he got his stuff and he went outside and waited for me.
I said goodbye to my friend and shared a minor freakout session with her.
When we got out in to the warm summer night we started to walk on the empty L.A streets. it was really a beautiful night. The sky was cloud free and you could see the stars. It was so beautiful.
I knew that to get home you could either take the short walk or the long one. Guess which I one I choose. Yes the long one! And the long walk went through a park and I knew that the park will be empty at this time at night.

And you can guess what we will do there.

Look at the stars of course!!
If you didn't think of that you are just a bunch of perverts!!
Unfortunately for me, he didn't think of the stars.
When we got into the park we sat down on a bench and I looked up at the night sky!
We went silent and instead of watching the stars he was watching me. I started to feel uncomfortable so I said that it was time to go home and I stood up, but before I had the chance to react he had dragged me behind some bushes and he started to kiss me and take my clothes off. I said no over and over again and he didn't listen so he raped me in the park behind the bushes. When he was done, he got up and started to hit me over and over again. He kicked me everywhere and I started to feel numb and the only wish I had was that he stopped. It hurt to much that I couldn't bare it any longer. Finally he stopped.

"Thank God", I thought to myself

But a moment later I feel something cold and hard against my throat.

"It's time to die bitch!"

And before the sentence really got to my brain he stabbed me 11 times.
10 times in the stomach and 1 time across my throat.
He then walked away laughing and leaves me on the ground, bleeding to death.
I couldn't scream and I couldn't move. The pain was to much.

"I'm not ready to die, I'm not ready to die, I'm not ready to die"

That thought went through my mind a billion times as I could feel my death approaching.
My vision started to fade and I could feel myself slip into a very welcoming sleep.

"Don't fall asleep, you have to stay awake!" I hear a soft voice not far away.

"I'm here to help you," The voice says again.

I could feel something cold and strong taking a hold of my arms and all of a sudden my whole body started to hurt. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I wanted to die right now! it hurts so much!

"It will be over soon," The voice says.

And he was right. Just a moment after he said that, the pain was gone. My vision was coming back and I started to look for my savior.
He was sitting on the ground a few meters away from me. He looked miserable. His face was really pale. It was like he was dead.
I tried to get up but it was hard so he came to help me. He took my hand and pulls me up so I was sitting on the ground.

"Who are you?," I asked him, wanting to know the name of my savior.

"My name is Adam"

He looked into my eyes and all I could see was pain and regret.
And when I open my mouth to ask him he cuts me off.

"I'm so sorry and I hope you will forgive me for what I have done to you. You have to understand that it was your last chance."

I looked at him confused. What was he talking about, forgive him for what. He saved me!

"I don't understand! You don't have to be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for! You saved my life!"

He stood up and walked towards me. He then sat on his knee right in front off me.

"Take my advice, Don't ever fall in love. It will only make it harder"

He looked so hurt.

"What? I don't understand!"

But he didn't hear it and I was all alone again.
I didn't understand what he was talking about then but now I do.

Hi, My name is Helena and I'm a Vampire...
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so here is my first chapter!!
I hope it's not to bad and that someone likes it!
please comment and subscribe!!

xoxo
Linda