I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Choices and Regrets

Okay so now you that know that I’m a vampire you will probably know something more about me.
I can be out in daylight but not out in the sun, not in public anyway.
I eat, maybe drink is the right word, human blood. I have tried animal blood. It tastes awful! It’s disgusting! I don’t sleep at all, I can read human minds! But not all the time, I can read minds when I want to and when I need to. I’m very fast, faster than any species on earth! And I’m the best hunter on earth to.
And when I hunt I like to go to road cafés. Mainly because their location is usually outside of the town so I can’t be disturbed when I'm eating, and second there are often no locals there, just people passing through town. No one knows them and they don’t want to get to know them. Perfect for me! And I forgot to mention, money! Even vampires need money! I’m not going to live in my car! I’m trying to blend in.
Anyway, when Adam “turned” me I had no choice but to leave L.A and move up north, so I can be out in daylight and hunt. I don’t want to hunt in the middle of the night in bars with drunken people. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an easy meal but they taste like shit! Drunken people are bad meals for vampires. We want clean blood, and if we can get our hands on it. Young blood! That’s why I hunt at road cafes! Families passing through with their kids, on their way home or maybe their trip has just begun. Yummy!!!

And do you remember Adams advice?

“Don’t ever fall in love, it will only make it harder”

I have never been in love since then. It was really though for me to accept what I had become. In the first months I thought I was a monster. But I’m way past that now. I don’t think about it anymore. I have stopped thinking about what I’ve become and instead I’m thinking about what I am going to be. I had two choices.
One: Be a nice vampire that eats animal or,
Two: Be a normal vampire that eat humans!
In my life as a human I always had this fantasy of being a mass murderer and after I’ve done a lot of think, which choice I would make I choose...

Number Two.

I became a mass murderer. And the first victim I killed was a young girl. She tasted amazing. And since that day I have never regretted my choice!
Not until the day I meet Frank Iero.
He was a young rock star, very well known in the public. But I had no idé who he was. I just thought of him as a prey. The first time I saw him, I knew that he had to die. Because the first time I saw him, he did something incredible. He made me feel again.

I have now been a vampire for 50 years and there is not one day the passes by when I’m not thinking about him.
I will tell you what happen between him and me, but I can guess you already know.
♠ ♠ ♠
My second chapter!!! YAY
it's a bit short I know but it had to be
Please comment and subscribe

xoxo
Linda