I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Play Time!

Helenas POV:

I have driven all day to get to my next play time spot. Yes that’s what I call them. Play time spot.
Right now I’m in New Jersey and I like it here. The sun is not out and it’s not going to come out for a day or two! That’s perfect for me.

“I wonder what’s for dinner today”, I think to myself.

It would be nice if I got some time to eat today, I think I haven’t really feed for two or three days, and I’m beginning to feel really thirsty.
The reason for that is:
I was supposed to eat in a small town somewhere, I don’t remember what it was called, anyway so when I’m just about to kill everyone, the cops arrives! And I’m thinking “go away, I don’t want to kill you”. And the cop walks in and starts to talk to the lady at the cashier.

“Are you the policemen that are going to be here all night?” the lady asks?

“Yes Maim. That’s me”

And my chances to eat, disappeared. When the policeman takes a seat, I got up and walked out of the cafe and started to drive to New Jersey.
And that’s how I got here.

I see a sign that says:

“Road Cafe N.J, next exit”

I sigh in relief.

“Oh thank god for that”

Five minutes later I’m standing right in front of Road Cafe N.J. I look into the cafe and it’s not too many people there. Enough for me to handle, I take a breath and walk in.

When I’m inside I look around for a place to sit. I find one in the corner, over looking the whole place.

“Perfect” I think to myself.

I take a seat and after two seconds a waitress is standing in front of me, smiling.
She has brown hair, short and she’s wearing a blue waitress uniform.

“Hello miss and welcome to Cafe New Jersey. What can I get you this evening?” she asks very friendly

I stare at her for a moment, thinking about if I’m gonna kill her now or later. Thankfully for her, she makes that decision for me.
“Would you like to see our menu?”

I smile back at her.

“Yes, thank you. I would like to see your menu” I say, still smiling

“Okay, here you go…” she hands me a menu

“I will come back in five minutes and we will see what I can get you then” She says smiling and walks away to another customer.

I start to plan how I’m going to do this and which human who dies first. I look around in the room and see five guys sitting right in front of me. They are young and they smell really good, so I take the decision to kill everyone else and than have a little fun with the boys!
I get up and go over to the cashier. It’s a woman in her fifties.

“Hello miss, how can I help you?” she ask me smiling

“Well, I would like…” I start

I take my hands around my guns on my back and say.

“...you to die”

I take my right gun and shoot her in the head and after that, I kill the other customer and employees.
I bite and I shoot them to death and all I hear is screaming! Blood everywhere!

“Beautiful” I think to myself as I kill the last victim.

I’m on such a high I totally forgot about the five guys for a moment, but when I hear a small whimper from behind me I remember them quite clearly.
I turn around and see the five boys looking absolutely terrified.
I walk over to the door and lock it, and then I pull down all the curtains so no one will be able to interrupt me! I hated to be interrupted when I feed!

I turn back to the boys and studied them for a moment, and then I started to walk towards them. No one moved one muscle. I could hear their hearts beating faster with each stride I take.

“This will be fun” I think to myself

When I was at the end of their table I took a chair and sat down. I changed the bullets in my guns and put one on the table and one back to its “home”. Nobody moved an inch.

“Are you scared” I asked them trying to make conversation.

The blonde one with a beard nodded. It was a very small nod.

“Don’t be, I’m not going to kill you…” I said trying to be nice, but I couldn’t resist saying the last part.

“Not yet anyway”

The five boys went from pale to paler!! It was hilarious to see!
I smiled.

“You guys are even paler than I am and I’m dead” I said and started to laugh.

That’s when the one thing I have waited for happened.

Movement!

The white haired guy moved a little bit closer to the skinny boy sitting next to him and grabbed his hand.
They thought I didn’t see that. With the movement I heard a little thought inside the white haired guys head to. A thought that would make this event much more funner.

“Not Mikey”

Before the boys had a chance to react I reach for the one with the name “Mikey” and dragged him into the room so they could see him and positioned myself behind him with my gun pointed at his head.

“Are you scared of dying?” I asked Mikey

He was shaking of fear and I already knew the answer.

“Yes”. His voice was just a tiny sound, not even a word, just a sound.

“Aww” I said

“Don’t worry……what’s your name?” I said. I had a new plan!

“Mikey” he said with a little bit stronger voice this time.

“Don’t worry Mikey, I’m not going to hurt you” I said

I heard a sigh of relief from Mikey.

“Okay Mikey, could you get on your knees for me please?” I said putting the gun down so he could relax a bit.

He did what I said and got on his knees his faces turned so his friends could see it.

“Good Mikey” I said trying to be nice, which was very hard right now.

“Can you put your head down a little bit please” I continued

Now he was getting a bit afraid. I could hear his heart starting to beat faster. He had every right to be afraid ‘cause the thing I’m about to do is not nice.

I grabbed his back hair and pointed my gun to his head again. I pressed the gun against his head hard so he could feel it. I heard several gasps from the boys. I then shouted.

“Why shouldn’t I kill him?!”

No one answered.
I shouted again.

“WHY?!”

“Don’t say it” Mikey suddenly said

I turned up his head and punched him in the face. I then took the same position as before and shouted one last time.

“IF NO ONE GIVES ME AN ANSWER I WILL KILL HIM!”

I waited… No one spoke

“Okay then, you give me no choice” I said and started to slowly pull the trigger.

“You have five seconds to give me one good reason why” I spoke again

“One…..two…” Nobody moved

“Three…four” I was actually impressed by this. This was fun!

I looked around and everyone was crying! I want to see how they will react when he dies so I spoke again.

“Okay when I say five, I will shoot him”

I pressed the trigger a little bit more and started to say.

“Fi….” When I was interrupted

“HE’S MY LITTLE BROTHER! PLEASE DON’T KILL HIM!” the white haired guy screamed.

“Okay that wasn’t so hard was it now!” I said but I didn’t take away the gun from Mikeys head.

“But I want to kill him anyway” I said again and pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen?
I know!! hihihi
Comment and subscribe
there will maybe an update tomorrow i don't know. Maybe

xoxo
Linda