Status: Still Processing...

Goodbye Won't Do

Kayla Dawson and Craven Rowan fell in love during their third year of high school, falling in love withing two weeks of time. Both of them battled so much together through thick and thin whichever comes their way. After a year and five months Kayla grew suspicion of Craven's friend Jane Song. Battling to find answers he admits his interest in her and suddenly starts to fall in love with Jane. Kayla doesn't leave him because deep down she loves him and within weeks he pulls a plan and decided to date Kayla and Jane at the same time. When time passed by all Kayla could feel is bitterness and remorse sooner or later she left Craven. She turned to the shelter of her friends and family hoping on her life her pain will go away soon... Trying to survive the last few months of school she gives him the shot to be friends until she realizes she's pregnant, until she realizes she still loves him and he does too, until a battle stirs up between Jane and Kayla. What will Kayla do? Will she tell Craven? Will she leave? Will love turn the clock over again for Craven and Kayla? What about Jane?

Please bear with me this is my first story here on Mibba. This story is a original by me and it connects with my recent experience with my ex-boyfriend. Please be kind.

Settings: GUAM <3

Characters:
Kayla Dawson - A happy girl who turns tragic after a breakup.
Craven Ralston - A boy torn between two girls.
Jane Song - A girl who blames herself for ripping a relationship apart, but also in love.
Brandon Vahn - Kayla's best friend since childhood.
Devon Blas - Craven's best friend.
Noah St. Clair - Craven's best friend.
Selene Dawson - Kayla's cousin.
Ryan Dawson - Kayla's brother.
Zacharie Dawson - Kayla's twin brother.
[more to come...]