Status: Still Processing...

Goodbye Won't Do

School Is A Torture

Craven woke up feeling restless and weak already tempted to avoid school for the day, but he knew he had to face her whether or not it's today or tomorrow. He didn't want to see the pain he inflicted on her when he see's her today and he especially didn't want to feel the rage running through his veins. He absolutely enjoys the idea of throwing himself against the wall because no matter how much physical pain he puts himself through will never make up for what he had done to Kayla. He loves her til death, but is it wrong for him to love someone else too? Is it wrong to want to step in and give someone new a chance to see where things go? Craven sighed. He knew he put himself through a trapped whole. He can't satisfy everyones needs or make everyone happy someone is going to get hurt in the end, but he doesn't want it to be Kayla. He loves Kayla more than he can bear and refuses to believe their relationship is doomed to end, hoping it's on pause for the moment.

Kayla stared at the ceiling for the longest hour contemplating many different ways on how Craven and her could approach each other; none seemed right. She was still battling herself to decide if she should go to school or not, she wasn't ready to face him. She never moved off of her bed this morning until her brother Zacharie walked in. He sat on the edge of the bed pulling her blanket covers away to see her face.
"You're not going school today?"
"I'm not sure. I don't know." She continued to stare into the ceiling.
"You are going to have to face him one day," He carefully advised. This time Kayla looked into the eyes of Zach and frowned, "I know that, but I really don't want that day to be today."
"I get what you mean Sis, but what makes you think he's wanting to see you too today?"
"Wow, you know how to make your twin sister feel better." He smirked at her reply.
"I'm just telling you like it is Sis."
"I should go to school today." She sighed.
"Well, you are." He declared.
"Huh?"
"Because your driving."
"Why?"
"So you can get pathetic things off your mind." She smiled when she watched her brother leave her bedroom.

Craven waited patiently in his car for Kayla to come to school. Just when he felt like giving up he saw Kayla's Nissan Cube parked in her brother's designated parking space. Zacharie came out of the passengers seat making his way towards the trunk of his car then stopped. Zacharie caught sight of Craven and Craven caught sight of him as well. Zacharie pretended not to notice and opened the trunk door and pulled out his bag along with his sister's belongings.
Craven then caught sight of Kayla coming out of the driver's seat failing to hide the fact that she looks exhausted and tired. More like miserable. She wore her a casual green T-shirt with grunge effects, black skinny jeans, and grey converse. She held her white jacket in hand and her hair was tied disgustedly. She wore no eyeliner, but still wore powder makeup to cover her exhausting and tired eyes. She held a Starbucks coffee in hand which caught Craven's attention. Kayla doesn't drink caffeine, she disliked the taste.
Making her way next to her brother she collected her bag from her brother until he held tightly on it and whispered something to her. She stood there in nervousness and shock. Zacharie let go of the bag and watched her expression. She turned her head slowly to face her nightmares.. me. Her face looked tormented and dismantled; broken. It didn't take long for her to turn away when Craven's eyes meet with her.

Kayla didn't feel all that great to go to class, when the first bell rang she walked the halls to cool off and to think. When the tardy bell rang that's when she made her way to her first period class, French language. She avoided everyone's gazing eyes most especially... her friends. She sat in her designated seat and avoided the looks she received from her friends especially her best friend Brandon and her cousin Selene. Dipping her head inside her book she couldn't concentrate and couldn't think, but she didn't want to look at Brandon or Selene. She carefully laid her head on top of her bag and before she knew it she fell asleep.

"Kayla? Wake up... Kayla?" Kayla woke up to Brandon bended at his knee smoothing her awake. Selene was sitting on the desk directly in front of Kayla and Noah stood beside Selene. "Huh? Where's everyone?"
"The bell rang five minutes ago," Brandon spoke softly.
"Crap! What I miss?" Kayla urged.
"You don't need to worry about that now, let me get you to your next class."
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." Kayla got up quickly from her seat and grabbing her bag. Taking a step forward her head landed in a rush and felt dizzy.
"Kayla you okay?!" Selene jumped off her seat and stood in front of Kayla grabbing a hold of her shoulders while Brandon braced himself behind her.
"Wow, that was a rush." Kayla huffed a laugh,
"Are you sure you're okay?" Brandon asked again.
"I'm fine," she sighed irritably.
"You're not fine." Noah declared for the first time. Selene, Brandon and Kayla looked at his surprised. "What is that suppose to mean?" Kayla asked quietly.
"Clearly you're not fine and clearly you need to say something because bottling up all your emotional hurt isn't helping you or anyone for that matter." Noah tried to careful his words.
"And telling everybody what I feel helps!? Even if I told you people how I'm feeling isn't going to do any good because I still feel like shit. And I'm sorry if you're so bothered by my attitude and frustration if it's too much you can go!" Kayla breathed harshly.
"I'm not saying that it's irritating Kayla. I'm just saying were here for you when you need us, were not your friends just to screw around, were here for you. And because of you and my best friend's breakup is hurting you, you think were not affected either. It's hard to be in the same room with you two with a humongous elephant in the room."
"It's my problem. And I'll deal with it." Kayla stormed out of the room, but without looking she bumped into a stranger and felt dizzy once again. She felt like falling until the person who she bumped into held onto her. Placing Kayla back on her feet she felt even more horrid, not because of the headaches because it was Craven.
"Hey.. Are you okay?" Craven looked at her scarcely worried.
"Umm... No, I'm okay." Kayla tried to shake herself out of her daze.
"No, your not. You look sick." She felt sick too.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Kayla looked up at him and saw his worry turn into sadness.
"Yeah, I forgot. You're a big girl."
"Well, I got to get to class." Before Craven could say anything Noah turned up before him with Brandon and Selene.
"Ready for class?" Craven asked Noah.
"Yeah, let's go." Before he left Noah turned to Kayla and begged, "I'm sorry."
"It's okay." Craven looked confused and curious.
Brandon could sense the tears and anxiety shooting up Kayla right at the moment so he decided to step in. "Kayla, come on.. let's get you to class." Brandon grabbed Kayla's wrist and pulled her behind him while Selene followed behind her.
"Brandon... I can't hold it in." Kayla begged.
"It's okay, Kay. It's going to be okay." Brandon looked at Selene having no idea what to do.
Kayla tried her best to believe Brandon's words It's okay, Kay. It's going to be okay. She wanted to believe it, she needed to believe it, but she couldn't. She knew as long as she sees him this often, she will always feel this miserable.