Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Your Tummy Is Making The Rumblies

Image

Tonight just Amber and I sat alone on the tour bus. Ben, Sam, James, Cameron and Danny all went out for a few hours to have some quality 'boy time' while Amber and I had no idea what to do. Something told me the guys weren't going to be back all night, or for a long time.
Across the room Amber sat on the floor watching tv and nomming away on another package of Poptarts. I always knew giving her some of those would be a huge mistake.

"So... Eddie huh...?" Amber started off awkwardly as she turned to face me. I looked up at her and glared. "Don't even mention that kid." I groaned loudly. She giggled a little and sat up. "Why?"
"He's a creep! You said so yourself! He was looking at both of us with his creeper glare... Is that not enough?" My words flew out of my mouth at a million miles a second. "Well... You dated him." She snickered. "What are we doing tonight? I don't want to sit on the bus the whole night while the guys are out..." I mumbled. "Anything fun to do in California?"
"Well..." I pondered that thought for a moment, my tummy started to rumble. "Someone's tummy is making the rumblies."
"That only hands could satisfy." I muttered under my breath. "What?"
"Forget it. Anyway... Can we go get food?" Amber's face made me laugh, I don't know why but it did. She looked a little scared but happy at the same time. "Let's go get ready then."

The streets were surprisingly quiet tonight, although there were a lot of people running through the streets and cars driving along them as well. Only my iPod made noise, besides Amber's feet dragging along the sidewalk.
"So where are we going?"
"I haven't really decided yet... pizza sounds good though."
More silence continued as we walked down the streets until we finally found a pizza parlor that was open. Part of me felt sick to my stomach, like something bad was about to happen but the rumbling made me forget what I was feeling.

Amber and I walked inside with complete silence engulfing both of us, we sat down and ordered our food. Lucky for her I wasn't picky and I could tolerate eating what she ate, seeing as she's vegetarian and I'm not.
"Chey... Look across the room." Amber whispered. My eyes trailed up from the table and noticed a black haired figure across the room. "Hell no..."
"Is that...?"
"What the fuck." A swell of anger rolled up in me and I wasn't even sure why. Across the room was Eddie, and apparently he had some sort of date going on. "Are you going to say something?" In the back of my mind I really wanted too, but something told me it wasn't worth it, and I already knew that. "Nah, there's no point."
Eating was a little awkward. Amber rambled about how excited she was to travel through the other states on this tour but a lot of what she said went through one ear and out the other. I nodded along to make it seem like I was listening when really my mind was miles and miles away.
"Are you even paying attention?" Amber asked. "Yeah sorry... I'm not really feeling well right now. Can we go?" Her face slid into a frown. "Sure thing..." Both of us pulled out our wallets to pay half each, that was a little thing we had worked out when we fought over who would pay the bill and the boys almost ripped us apart for arguing.
Amber led the way out the door. As we walked out I could feel eyes staring as we walked.

All of the boys were back on the bus when we arrived. I couldn't figure out why I felt so sick, maybe it was the food?
Danny and I laid side by side in his bunk. My phone continuously vibrated in my jacket pocket and I could tell he was getting annoyed with it. "Who is that?" He asked in annoyance. My shoulders shrugged. I turned my phone on silent and checked the messages I kept receiving. All of them were from an unknown number, all of them saying the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why. Can. I. Not. Write. ANYTHING. Good? Dx
Cheyenne's Outfit