Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Fire!

Image

I wake up too arms wrapped tightly around me. I smile and turn around to face Cam. He was sleeping peacefully, when some of his fringe brushes in his face. I reached out and moved in to the side, resting my hand on his cheek, stroking his cheek softly. I lay there for a while longer when he started to stir, as his eyes started opening I removed my hand, replacing it with a kiss on the cheek, moving slowly to his lips, placing a quick kiss there.

“Mmm, want to wake me up like that all the time?”

“Now why would I want to do that? There’s lots of other ways I could do it.” I say with a sly smirk.

Unwrapping his arms from around my waist, I stand up then make my way to the bathroom, stopping by the closet to gather some clothes for after my shower.

Walking down the stairs into the kitchen feeling a bit hungry after my shower I hear the boys talking about some final details about the American tour. Carrying on into the kitchen I make my way over to the fridge and pull out the milk then walking over to the cupboards and grab some Coco Puffs. Pouring them into a bowl then putting the milk away I walk over to the table and sit down. Not long later James comes and joins me with a matching bowl.

“Morning James”

“Morning Am, sleep well?”

“Yea it was good. You guys figured everything out?”

“Yea just have to finish packing.”

“Good good, well I’m gonna go do the last of mine now. Later dude,” I say, ruffling up his hair, which he replies with a ‘Hey!’ I just laughed and made my way back upstairs to continue the packing, seeing as we’re leaving tomorrow.

When I finished I walked back downstairs and everyone sitting around in the lounge with the opening to a movie on.

“What movie are you watching?” I ask them, taking a seat next to Cameron. Snuggling up close to his side with him putting an arm around me.

“Skeleton Key.” Ben replied from the lazy boy he was reclining in. I gave a silent cheer at that, seeing as its one of my favourites.

//FF after the movie//

“So, now what?” I ask, looking around at the guys.

“Um, how about we go to the mall? See what inspiration takes us there.” Danny suggest, rising from his spot next to me on the couch.
“Sounds like a great idea, I could get a new tattoo.”

“What’re you gonna get this time babe?”

“It’s a surprise love.” I say with a wink. Mimicking Danny’s actions I stand up and make my way to the front door pulling on my shoes leaving them to tie up in the car. Hopping in the car with Danny in the front, we wait for the other guys to get in; they slowly made their way out and into the back. When everyone was in Danny started up the car and backed out the drive. I leaned over James and cranked up the stereo when I heard Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue playing. I started singing along with it, with Sam joining in half way through, by the time we pulled into the mall, Sam and I were head banging and thrashing around in the car. Shame to the other guys because Sam and I were in the middle.

I jumped out of the car and made sure I had the sketch of the tattoo still in my back pocket along with my wallet I took off towards the tattoo parlour, quickly ditching the other guys. When I reached the place I was puffing hard from lack off breath, now I know what your thinking, unfit right? It was down the other end of the mall! So leave me alone. Now back to the tattoo shop, I walked in once I caught my breath and made my way up to the counter.

“Hi! How can I help you?” an overly cheery girl asked me, behind the counter.

“I was wondering if I could get this done today?” I asked showing the girl the picture of a heart wrapped in barbed wire with wings.

“Yeah I’ll just go get one of the artist, hang on.” She walked out the back somewhere, quickly returning with a fairly young guy behind her.

“Come with me…”

“Amber.”

“Right, Amber, come this way and we shall get you all ready for it.” He told me, leading me out the back and down a hallway till we reached a door that had Tony on it. He opened the door and walked inside pulling out random stuff along the way.

“Now Amber, what can I do for you?”

“I want this, on my lower back, underneath the angle wings please.”

“Sure. I just need you to take off your shirt then lay down on your stomach on the seat.” I did as he told me and got comfortable on the seat.

//ff 2hours//

“Wow thanks that looks amazing!” I say to Tony as I make my way to the front to pay.

“No problem, it was great doing it for you.” Once I payed I pull out my phone and walk out of the store to the mall.

To: Cameron xx

Hey babe where are you guys at? I got my tattoo done x

To: Amber xx

Hey babe were in the food court. Awesome can’t wait to see it ;) x

I smiled at that then put my phone back in my pocket and made my way over to the food court looking out for the guys as I went. I spot them sitting close to Mc Donald’s and head over to the table. Trying to be as ninja as possible I snuck up behind Ben, covering his eyes with my hands I put on my best French accent and said:

“Guess who.”

Drawing out the 'o' on the end. The other guys were laughing at my fail attempt at being French while Ben jumped when I covered his eyes. After they settled down Ben replied, with a smile on his face:

“Oh I have know idea who this could be, do you Amber?” he said tilting his head back as though he was looking up at me, but he wasn’t! Cause his eyes are covered.

“Dam! How do you guys always know its me?”

“It kind of gives it away with the rings and bracelets you wear love.”

Grumbling I take the seat in between Ben and Cam. I reach over taking Cam’s hand and lacing our fingers together. When he wasn’t looking I reach over and steal one of his fries but knock some of them and he sees.

“Hey! What’re you doing? Those are mine! Give it back!” Cam shouts at me. I quickly shove it in my mouth, chew then swallow it. Sticking out my tongue I say

“You want it back now baby?”

“Yes I do so gimme’” I open my mouth and go to put my finger in, acting like I was going to make myself sick.

“What are you doing Am?”

“Giving you back your fries silly”

“Ewe I don’t want your spew”

“But you said you wanted them back! Stop sending me mixed singles woman!”

“Excuse me! You know dam well I’m no woman.”
“That’s what you think.” The guys laugh at that while Cam makes noises of protest but we don’t acknowledge them.

Once the guys finish eating we stand up to leave the mall, me being A.D.D didn’t like casually walking through the mall so as soon as we left the food court I started sprinting down the mall towards the car park yelling out “FIRE” because we all know rape doesn’t work. Great thing is people believed me, until they saw that the people behind me didn’t seem to be running like me.

‘Ruin my plans why don’t you?’ I thought to the people. Seeing as I ran I was the first one to the car, only downfall was that I didn’t have car keys so I was left to hop about in the puddles that were near the cars. After about five minutes the guys finally showed up when they saw me they cracked up laughing.

“Cameron I think you got a keeper” Sam said, patting him on the back.

“Babe, what the hell?”

“Well you see, the car was locked and you guys were taking forever so I had to entertain myself somehow and this was the only way”

“You couldn’t do it in a way that didn’t involve you getting wet and looking like you pissed yourself?”

“Nope” Cam let out a sigh then asked Danny to pop the boot so he could get a towel to wrap around me.

“Thanks babe” I lean in and give his lips a quick kiss. Once I was all wrapped up I hopped in the car in my same position, sitting on Cameron on the far right side.

Danny started up the car, our ears met with Counterweight by Heaven Shall Burn blearing through the speakers. Sam and I resumed our moshing, making Cam groan seeing as I was on top of him.

We reached home with shouts of delight from Ben and Cameron when I opened the door Cam pushed me out then darted out him self. Sitting down on the ground I pout up at him where he stood by the door.

“That’s why you shouldn’t mosh on me!” he yelled at me. I just groaned and pulled myself to my feet and followed the others inside.

“You guys excited? We’re going on tour tomorrow!” I yelled then took off up the stairs.

“I worry about that girl sometimes” Ben muttered then walked into the lounge with the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment people! it gives us more inspiration to wright and makes us fell love

Amber's Outfit

oh btw all the songs i mention usually come from what i'm listenting to(: