Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Oh My ***ing God!

Image

Silence seemed to wash over my apartment until the loud Asking Alexandria ringtone I had set started to blare loudly on my little bedside table. My bed kept calling to me, the warm blankets holding me down but in the back of my mind I knew... Amber was the one calling me and I had to get up.
With slight hesitation my hands came to my eyes and rubbed the last bit of sleep from them as a yawn escaped. My phone continued ringing at my side and with slow, sleepy movements my hand found the speaker button and with a sleepy, "Hello?" coming from my mouth I answered. "Lazy Bum! Are you really sleeping?" Her tone sounded slightly upset but I knew she was about to laugh. "Well I needed a nap..." I muttered in defense. Amber chuckled slightly before responding. "I'll be there in about an hour. Think you'll be ready?"
My feet touched the ground slowly and walked my body towards my bathroom as I looked myself over in the mirror. "An hour? Umm... I can try my best, but I don't think I'll look one hundred percent good..."
"Oh my fucking God, you're a model Cheyenne! You always look gorgeous!" I felt my face blush red instantly, compliments always made me embarrassed. "Make yourself look hot tonight though, I have a surprise for you."
"What is it?" My curiousity started getting to me, surprise? "You'll see. Go get ready okay? I'll see you in a little less than an hour." The phone went completely dead and I sighed.
I hated surprises more than anything, Amber knew that more than anyone.

Thirty minutes slowly ticked by with the most gut wrenching moments ever. My tummy was filling with butterflies as eyeliner was applied, mascara lifed my eyelashes and each strand of hair was straighted perfectly. Asking Alexandria was the only band able to make me be a complete fangirl and lose my self control, Danny was just breath taking.
My shorts and tank top were stripped off and soon replaced with a short black dress and many different sorts of jewelry. Tonight would be beyond amazing, mainly because my best friend and I would finally be together for the first time in years.

Thuds sounded from the front door and the knob rattled quickly. I squealed with excitement and ran as fast as I was able too with my high heels on. "Amber!" Both of us embraced each other in a bone crunching hug and laughed. "Come on. We can talk while we drive. I wanna show you your surprise before the concert not after." Amber's hand gripped my wrist as she yanked me out my door with force enough to almost make me fall on my face.
Laughter and of course hardcore music was what played in Amber's piece of shit rental car. With her love for Chelsea Grin that's what blared through her speakers as we talked loudly to one another over the music.
"So how excited are you?" She yelled. I just nodded in response and grinned, I could never give an exact amount of how fucking amazing this would be. Amber laughed to herself and sped up, just a few more minutes were left.

Right when the car stopped seatbelts were clicked off and once again, her hand caught my wrist and she dragged me right passed the front door and towards the back. "Amber?"
"Shhh!! Relax, we're supposed to be here. I told you, I knew people who could get us backstage."
She really wasn't kidding either because when we got to the door the man standing in front of it sidestepped aside and smiled as we walked by.

The hallway was long and pretty plain looking, my heels echoed through the area and I chuckled slightly until we stopped in front of a door. "Are you ready?"
"Is this my surprise?"
"Are you ready?" She asked again. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded slightly. Her hand took the knob and turned it as she pulled me inside. All five boys sat scattered in the room, all five boys in Asking Alexandria.
I screamed like a fangirl, my face went absolutely red and everyone erupted in laughter; surprisingly myself as well. "Oh my fucking God." My jaw dropped open as one of the boys stood up, I believe Cameron was the one walking towards Amber and he embraced her tightly. "Cameron, this is Cheyenne. Cheyenne, my boyfriend Cameron."
"Your what?!" My eyes flew open and the other boys each got up to introduce themselves to me, except for Danny. He sat back with a smirk on his face and his hands in his lap. "Don't be shy Danny! Here, Ben get Danny; Cheyenne... come here." Her hand gripped my arms as Ben took Danny and both of us were pushed towards each other forcefully. Amber tripped me slightly and Danny reached out to catch me quickly, his arm locked around my waist. "Aww how cute!" Ben said from behind us both with a chuckle added in. I looked back at Amber with daggers shooting from my eyes. "I'm going to kill you Amber." I muttered. A hand touched my chin and made me look back towards Danny and up at his face. "I'm Danny, I'm sure you already know that." His accent made my heart melt and I felt my knees getting weak. "I... I'm Cheyenne." I said nervously. Danny hugged me tightly and stepped back. "You're staying for the concert?" He asked. "Of course she is!" Amber yelled. "Busy after?"
"She is not." My head turned towards Amber who was talking for me. "Get together after?"
"I can answer this myself." I snapped at Amber with a smile. She nodded and waited for my answer. "I'd love too."
"Alright."
"One more minute! Let's get going boys!" Cameron placed a kiss on Amber's cheek and Danny gave me a slight side hug and smiled goodbye.

Amber and I stood in silence, my eyes slowly moved towards her. "Well?" She asked with a smile. "Great surprise Amber!"
"Yeah, I knew it. Come on, let's go watch the boys." I smiled to myself a little. Yeah... I had the most amazing friend ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Piece of shittttt chapterrrr.
My apologies D: