Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Mission Poptart

Image

Amber nudged my side with her elbow as the boys crashed in different locations on the bus. "Yes?" I asked sweetly. "Be careful with Danny, but have fun. But not too much fun." She winked and nudged me again. My eyes rolled around slowly before locking with her's. "My tummy's got those butterflies in it." I whispered. Ben chuckled from the seat next to me. The kid was already giving me a hard time, great.

Danny emerged from the back of the bus with all new clothes on. His hair, and the rest of him for that matter, looked refreshed after the long concert he just worked his ass off through. "Are you ready Love?" His voice was absolutely angelic and I almost forgot he was speaking to me. "Cheyenne?" Sam waved a hand in my face. My eyes couldn't tear away from Danny at all. "Cheyenne? Are you ready?" Danny stood awkwardly in front of me.
Amber threw a pillow from the couch directly at my face. "Cheyenne stop day dreaming!" I felt my face flush awkwardly and the small hands connected to my wrist came to my face. "Awh she looks embarrassed!"
"Come on." Danny smiled sweetly at me, his hand lightly grazing mine before taking hold of it. The sudden warmth made the nervous feeling in my tummy flood all over my body. "Don't keep her out too late!" Amber called. "She's already coming home with him." Ben sighed. "We just don't know where she will wake up." Danny teased. He led me out the door quietly, my face still awkwardly red, but even brighter than before.

Washington was known for the horrible cold weather, but tonight felt more cold than ever. The warmth of Danny's body next to me sent goosebumps up arms. I still could not believe I was with him right now. I was walking down the street with the vocalist of my favorite band.
"So..." My eyes trailed down towards my feet awkwardly. "Any idea where you want to go?" Danny stopped walking and stared at me quietly. "Uhm... I... Uhm..."
"You're nervous aren't you?" I blushed and nodded. "Don't be. So Miss, where to?"
"There's a park... Here follow me." My hand tugged at Danny's lightly, I could hear a chuckle coming from him.

"What did you think of the show?" He asked. Both Danny and I took a seat in one of the very few swings on the swingset. "I loved it. You guys are the one band I have been dying to see live!" His face lit up with a large smile. "Amber spoke highly of you. She always spoke of how good looking you were, I thought she was joking." A giggle broke the silence, my eyes shifted to Danny. The butterflies in my stomach raged, the feeling got me sick every time but for some reason... I felt relaxed.

Time rolled on and on slowly. Danny asked simple questions, just typical 'Get to Know You' type things. I neve got tired of hearing his accent. Good grief I loved it more and more in person. His arm came around my shoulders as I shivered silently next to him under one of the trees. "It's quite a night out here isn't it?"
"The stars look pretty." I said through a small yawn. "Someone's tired." His voice sounded absolutely adorable when he teased. "Come on Love."
"I'll pass out while we walk!" I whined. Danny crouched in front of me. "Awh, Danny's a pony!"
My eyelids were growing heavy each step Danny took, I felt ready to pass out at any moment. There was no conversation, just silence of the world around us, silence that I continued hearing as sleep creeped on me.

One large shiver sent my body straight onto something that felt hard. With a groan my eyes opened and all around me were at least five different tones of snoring. The surprise of the noise made me realize I didn't go home, and I actually did go home with Danny last night.
Inside the small kitchen area was a sight to see for sure. Thousands of bottles lined the floor and countertops, as well as wrappers and half eaten bits of food.
"Ew... This is absolutely disgusting." I mumbled to myself while finding a box of cereal. That sudden awkward feeling of stealing someone's food hit me and hesitance left me skeptical. "These are probably just Amber's... She can deal with it."

I found myself alone and awake with just a bunch of sleeling strangers all around me for the next few hours until Amber finally awoke. Soon after that the rest of the bus woke up and it seemed like hell was about to break loose. Amber and Danny went at it and the rest of the boys were grumpy with hangovers.
"Uhm... Guys?" I asked shyly. Amber stopped yelling at Danny long enough that she heard me. "What's going on Chey?"
"I gotta get home..." Hell broke loose at that exact moment and Amber was on a rampage of begging and pleading for me to stay. "Pleaseee?!" She wailed. I felt like an outsider, but I hated saying no to Amber. She was just too cute sometimes. "Here's the deal, Amber you help me pack and..."
"And we drive to Chey's!" This girl is going to kill me one day. I thought to myself with a chuckle.

"Tell me how things went with Danny!" Amber jumped up and down on my bed while dancing around to the familliar beat of T3RROR 3RROR. Downstairs the boys played Call of Duty, of course. "Not much really happened... We just got to know each other..."
"You have a crush on him."
"Do not.." I slammed shut a suitcase and looked up at Amber. "Are you going to help?" I asked. Amber laughed. "Sure, sure. What were those one things we talked about awhile ago?" Amber never gave detail about anything, things? I felt my brain about to explode wracking for what she could possibly be talking about.
"It was food..."
"Poptarts!"
"Yes! Those things. Do you have any?"
"No..." My face fell into a frown. "Finish packing, we're going to the store. I have to try these things." Amber's face filled with determination, she had her mission face on.

After five bags being filled I lost count of how many I had. It was incredible how much effort it took to pack my fucking closet. I felt exhausted as Amber and I crashed onto my bed. "We're tiny, and we're girls. How are we supposed to carry these downstairs?"
"CAMERON!" Amber shrieked. "What?!" He yelled back. "Carry these downstairs!"
"But I'm playing!"
"Do it!" Amber and I started laughing out of no where. "Labor won't kill you. We're going to the store..."
"For what?" Sam looked a little interested. "We're on a mission. And it's top secret." Amber danced her way out of the room leaving me with the boys alone. "Poptarts." I stated. My feet carried my body down the stairs.
Mission Poptart was now in action.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe it's almost been 4 months since this was updated xD
Holy fucking shit. I apologize for that xS
Hopefully from now on I won't slack as much
I'm not too proud of this chapter Dx but... Fuck my head is not all together
Feedback would be lovely :3