Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Creep-o-metre

Image

Four months since I had my first bite of the deliciousness that is a Pop-Tart and I can safely say I’m an addict now, in fact I’m currently eating some of the goodness.

“I don’t think it was one of my brightest ideas to give you one of those.” Cheyenne muttered from her spot next to me.

“I think it was your best idea yet!” I yelled, spraying some crumbs out of my mouth.

“Oh EW Amber! Swallow first!”

“That’s what she said!”

“Now that was just lame. Danny!”

“Yes my love?”

“Where are we?”

“I believe somewhere in California, I think Long Beach.”

“Thank you!”

“So what are we doing today my dear Chey Chey?”

“Well my lovely Amber Lyn we shall be going to the beach!”

“Beach? But I’ll get burnt to a crisp!” Yeah I burn really easily so I try to avoid beaches and sun as much as possible.

“It’s ok, I got you covered bum.” Cheyenne says as she throws a bottle of sunscreen at me.

“SPF 30, you spoil me.”

“Hurry up, we’re almost there.” I walk off to the back of the bus to change into some beach worthy clothes.

“Lets go bitches!” Cheyenne yells from the front of the bus.

“Looking sexy there stud.” I whistle as I climb down the stairs of the bus. All the guys are outside waiting, Cheyenne is holding hands with Danny, those two have become nearly inseparable and it’s so freaking cute! I wonder if Cameron and I were ever that cute?

“Who’s ready to get burnt?” I yell

“I am!” Chey screams back.

“At least someone is excited.” I mutter as I follow the group to the beach.

“I am babe.” Cam says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

“That’s just because there will be girls in bikini’s.”

“No, because you will be in a bikini.” Cam replies, giving my head a quick kiss.

“That’s what I thought.” Leaning up to press a chaste kiss to his lips.

“Dude I could totally get married in this.” I said as I sat next to James.

“You plan on getting married in shorts and a shirt?” He asked, quirking an eyebrow.

“I don’t really have anything planned, but I am in all white, well minus the shoes.”

“True, who’s going to be your maid of honour?”

“Why you of course dear James, I even have your dress picked out and I know exactly how your hair will be!” I think I freaked him out with that ‘cause one second he was there then when I look next he’s running down the beach to the water.

“I think he’s afraid of commitment.” I say to Cheyenne, who’s sitting on my other side, my good side I like to think of. Just kidding, both my sides are good.

“Sucks for the girl that gets stuck with him.” With that said we both lie down and enjoy the rare quiet, well as quiet as you can get on a public beach. The boys are off playing in the water somewhere or trying to score a chick.

“What happened to the sun.” I mutter as I sit up and open my eyes.

“Whoa what the fudge sticks.” I say as I spot some guy standing in front of us, his eyes trained on Cheyenne’s body as she lay on the sand.

“Who the fuck are you?” I snap, my bi-polar kicking in. I think I snapped him out of his daze. At the sound of me swearing (I hardly do) Cheyenne sits up to find the cause of my anger.

“Dude your blocking our light. Move.” Chey says simply.

“Quit fucking staring before I make you unable to even see.” I spat at the guy. I have this thing about staring. When I was younger I used to be really self-conscience about my body I always thought people were staring or were talking about me so now when ever someone I don’t know stares I get mad.

The guy shoots me a glare, but quickly smiles at Cheyenne.

“Hey Cheyenne.”

“Oh shit, hey Eddie.”

“Eddie, as in the blind date guy Eddie?” I question.

“Yeah, that one.”

“Ah that explains it.”

“Explains what?” Eddie asks.

“Everything of course!”

“So what brings you down here Ed?” Cheyenne asks the dude, whom I still don’t like.

“Could ask you the same thing, last I knew you were in Washington.”

“She’s touring with her boyfriend and me.” I quickly cut in, shooting a glare his way.

“Boyfriend?” Eddie asks, shooting a look Cheyenne’s way.

“Yeah she has a boyfriend I bet he wouldn’t like you talking to his girlfriend so why don’t you go ahead and leave.” I say menacingly to the thing. Yeah I’m not even acknowledging him as a human. I just don’t know why but he’s making my creep-o-metre go crazy.

“I’ll talk to you later Cheyenne, maybe when you’re alone.” IT says, walking away.

“Amber!” Cheyenne, hisses at me and whacks my arms.

“Ow!” I whimper and cradle my arm, pouting,

“What was that about?”

“What was that for?” I counter.

“For being rude! Now tell me why you were so rude to him.”

“Well for one he was staring at your bobbies and two he just had the mega creepy vibe!”

“Bobbies? Really Amber?”

“You know how I feel about the other word.”

“Your so silly sometimes.”

“That’s what attracts you to me and keeps this relationship interesting.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its kinda short and a bit boring, but necessary! I think. Lol oh and sorry it took so long but I didn’t really have any motivation (hint hint!)