Earthquake

Frank

Are you still mine?

I hate myself for what I did to her. I need to find her to tell her that I'm sorry.

I can't bare to think of her standing in the cold. Numb. Alone.

I sat anxiously in the passenger seat as Gerard drove slowly through the city. The rain obscured our vision; it was like driving underwater.

"Gerard! Stop!"

I saw her. Standing against an abandoned building. Eyes closed. Raindrops beating down on her porcelain skin.

The car came to a screeching halt. I jumped out and ran to her.

"Emerson?" I whispered as soon as I reached her.

Her eyes fluttered open.

I pulled her quivering body into mine. I felt her heart beating against my chest and her breathing against my neck. I never wanted to let her go again.

I pulled back and looked at her. Her lips covered in water droplets. Her short hair plastered to her face. Her grey eyes wide as they stared at me.

"Emerson. I'm sorry. I know you don't forgive me, I wouldn't. But, please, come home. We can make everything better. We can fix it. We can make it perfect again."

She smiled.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers before taking her hand in mine, and leading her to the car.

Leading her home.

I never want you to go
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!
It's finished....Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. I love you guys! I'm going to be starting a new Frankie story soon called Liar Liar, so look out for it!