Status: Complete. Please Check out my Other stories :] and thanks to everyone who stood by this!

Bring on the Day

Brand New Key

Everything was perfect.
I was getting married to the man I loved.
I was no longer surrounded by false people, I was surrounded by people who loved me as much as I loved them. It was perfect.
The perfect day.
And the perfect start of a new life.

“Are you girls ready in there?”
I smiled as Jack, Rian, Zack, and Matt F. walked into the back room of the church and smiled at me as I fixed the top of my dress, and I smiled widely at the,
“You look great, Lee.” Jack smiled happily, as he pulled me into a tight hug, and kissed my forehead.
“Thank you Jack.” I smiled as the others hugged me, and I felt a pull at my hair.
Quickly turning around I was met with Stephanie’s eyes. Even though she was at fault for my unhappiness, I had to invite her. She was the only family I had left.
Glancing at her confused, I felt her slide something into my hair, as she smiled with tears in her eyes.
“It belonged to your Mother.” she smiled, “She wore it when she married your Dad. He told me to give it to you; saying that you would look just like her. But marrying the right guy.”
Tears filling my eyes, I pulled her into a tight hug, and cried gently, as we both stood hugging each other tightly as we cried.
“Thank you.” I smiled, gently, before walking towards the large mirror, where I was met with the face of my mother.
Smiling I turned towards my friends, my brides maids, my family, and grinned.
Kara with Rian, Jack with Holly, Zack with an old friend from Hawaii, Vanessa, Matt and Sarah.
“I’m ready.”

I gripped Jack’s arm, and Stephanie’s as my brides maids walked ahead of us, accompanied by Alex’s choice for the bridal party.
“Thank you for walking me you two.” I breathed in deeply, as my stomach erupted in butterflies..
Jack glanced at me, patting my hand lightly, “It’s my honor Ms. Leila.”
Stephanie cried softly and nodded, “Wouldn’t have dreamt of saying no.”
I smiled as Alex’s aunt urged his cousin and my two year old niece to walk ahead of us, holding hands with the flower girl. And as the group of three reached the front of the aisle, the wedding march started, and I heard the sounds of feet standing in the church, and the doors infront of my were opened once again.
My eyes wandered as family members from the soon to be mine and Alex’s family smile widely at me, gushing.
My eyes were on them for merely seconds, before the landed on the young man standing at the alter, his hands clamped behind his back, as he smiled widely at me, his eyes sparkling with tears.
It honestly seemed so long ago, that my life was in danger as I stood on the latter at Guitar Center, but was caught by Prince Charming. Days in Hawaii, turned into weeks in months touring around the world. New Years was a nightmare, but thankfully, I was glad I couldn’t have functioned without having him at my side. And thank god I knew what I wanted to fight for.
“Do you Leila Amsley, taked Alexander Gaskarth to be your husband, for yours to forever hold and love?” the priest spoke.
Meeting the warm brown eyes that held my heart, I nodded as tears streamed down my cheeks, as I nodded and chuckled, “Yes, yes I do.”
Taking Alex’s hand, I placed the band on his wedding finger, watching as he smiled at me gripping my hand tightly.
“Do you Alexander Gaskarth, take Leila Amsley, to be your bride, whome you will forever cherish, protect and love?”
Alex chuckled nodding, taking my hand gently in his warm, large and calloused one, placing the ring on my finger, “I do.”
I chuckled as the priest clamped the bible shut, and smiled.
“Then I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your Bride Mrs. Leila Gaskarth.”
I closed my eyes as his lips met mine, and the feeling inside me, was as it had been the first time.
“Ladies and Gentleman, I present Mr. and Mrs. Alexander and Leila Gaskarth.”

“Were married,” Alex whispered into my ear as we stood on the beach in Malibu, surrounded by our Bridal Party, as the photographer took pictures.
I giggled as the sand squeazed between my toes and leant up to kiss Alex tightly on the lips as another picture was snapped of us.
“We are.”
I giggled as Kara and Stephanie pushed Alex out of the way, for the girls to take pictures.
I watched as Jack and Holly stood aside, their arms tightly around us, before I smiled widely, “Holly, Come over here!”
Jack grinned widely at me as Holly skipped over to us, and joined the group picture as we all posed.
“I have you to thank for my happiness too, don’t I?” I smiled as the girls and I jumped into the air, for the picture.
“No need to thank me, at all. You just needed a little push.” Holly smiled.
Giggling as the girls and I lined up, I stuck my tongue out at Alex as he grinned at me as the boys stood in a group.
I left the group and stood with the boys, as Alex and the girls took a picture, chuckling at their expressions.
Jack wrapped his arms around me as Zack did the same, “You seem happy?”
Nudging Zack as we walked towards Alex as i stood with the guys for the picture.
I kissed Alex on the cheek and giggled he and Zack lifted me in the air, “I am happy.”

I smiled as Alex and I stood in the middle of the dance floor, to ‘Perfect Day’ by Lou Reed, and our extended family took photos.
My head was rested on his shoulder as the ocean breeze surrounded us, and my bare feet felt the little sand.
“Are you happy?” Alex asked me softly, his hand grasping mine tightly.
“Why does everyone keep asking me that?” I giggled looking up at him with a curious smile.
“You deserve it,” Alex smiled kissing my forehead.
“Well the happiness I got is enough. And you, are you happy?” I asked kissing his chin, as the crowd cooed.
“I married you didn’t I?” he chuckled capturing my lips once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote a epilogue
so after that, its DONE :[

thank you very much to all of you who commented and stood by this story! I really appreciate it!

comment comment and the epilogue will be out sooon!

Please check out my new John O'Callaghan story featuring Nick Santino; Not a slash