Status: Complete. Please Check out my Other stories :] and thanks to everyone who stood by this!

Bring on the Day

Epilogue

Three Years Later

“Michelle, stop running around you are going to slip and fall, and cry!” I laughed loudly as I ran down the hall following the soapy mess that was my two almost three year-old daughter.
I heard her giggling as she ran past me again, and into the kitchen, where I heard a
‘Gotcha!’ and then the sound of more giggling.
I smiled as the little girl identical to myself, and to Alex giggled at me as he held her tightly in his arms, as she squirmed.
“DOWN!” she laughed loudly.
“Nope, I don’t think so.” I said holding the towel open in my arms as Michelle then leaned forward to my grasp. Having her in my arms I smiled, but stopped as another cry was heard from the living room.
“I got it,” Alex smiled, as he ruffled Mich’s hair, and kissed my lips gently, causing my daughter to cringe.
“Yuck.”
Rolling my eyes we journeyed to the living room, “Uncle Jackie teaching you about cooties?”
Michelle stared at me with curious eyes, like her father’s, “What’s that called about?”
Chuckling, “According to your uncle, boys are icky.”
Her eyes widened as we reached Alex who was on the floor making faces at our seven month year old son, Max.
“Maxxie, icky?!” Michelle cried with wide eyes, causing her brother to glance at her and then giggle in delight.
“Jack?” Alex guess with a chuckle, as I pulled a dress over Michelle’s head and she sat with her Dad, starring with uncertain eyes at Max.
“Maxxie, not icky,” she giggled, as I laid next to Max who’s eyes widened with delight as he began gurgling. Touching his face gently with my hands, he grasped my pinky with his hand and put it in his mouth as he suckled on it, before giggling and starring at me.
Pressing my lips to his forhead, I chuckled as Michelle did the same, then grinned at me.
“Why is he not icky?” Alex chuckled as Max grabbed his pinky in his tiny fist.
Michelle shrugged, “Uncle says he’s okay.”
Rolling my eyes I glanced at my small family, with happy eyes. Watching as Michelle and Alex made faces at Max.
Feeling my stare, Alex met my gaze and smiled, climbing onto the couch behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as Michelle teased her brother.
Leaning into Alex I sighed and leaned back to feel his lips on my own.
“That’s not icky, Maxxie,” Michelled exclaimed, at the baby who stared at his sister confused.
“Why not?” I asked Michelle, who rolled her eyes.
“Love,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it :]
Thank you all very much.

I was thinking of writing a sequel, but I didn't have any great ideas. If I did it would be incredibly cliche, and like every other sequel of marriage, where their is drama and cheating. And I don't like doing that. Not to fond of it when I write it.

(if you noticed my other stories i don't put that much effort into sequels)

Thank you all though.
Another Alex story is possibly in the works; but write now I'm focusing on my current John Ohh, story :]
so please check it out!
Untangle Me Mr. Right Featuring John O'Callaghan and Nick Santino (not a slash)

Oh and be sure to check in and comment and subscribe to my new Alex Gaskarth Story: Tiny Dancer