Lyrical Lies

Come One Come All to This Tragic Affair

The funeral. It was terrible. People were everywhere. People that I didn't even know.

Frank's hand reached for mine as we stood in the crowd of people. A sea of people, drowning us.

"You're Clara's daughter, aren't you?"

It was a woman. She was older, with graying hair. Her colors were soft lilacs and roses, and her voice was squishy like a pillow. I had never met her before.

I tried to answer her question but my voice stuck in my throat. I stood there staring at her.

"Yes she is," Frank replied for me.

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Clara was a wonderful person and she will be missed."

When I didn't say anything again, the woman started to look uncomfortable.

"I do hope you're well," She smiled at Frank and I and left.

I sighed. I wanted to go home, I was tired of people asking me if I was okay. Of course I wasn't.

My head was starting to throb. There were too many people here, all the colors clashing together was giving me a headache.

Frank's eyes looked into mine, with a worried expression. But, he didn't say anything. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into a hug.

It was at the moment, that everything became too much. My head was pounding. My throat was dry. Everything was spinning.

My eyes fluttered closed as everything slipped away. I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha...you know what I just realized?
Mikey's voice tastes like marshmallows and Gerard's voice tastes like chocolate.....so together they make smores!!!!