Lyrical Lies

Just How Much You Mean to Me

I had decided that I was going to tell them.

I sat on the couch across from three pairs of staring eyes. Gerard and Mikey sat on either side of me, their hands resting on the small of my back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Gerard whispered into my ear.

The chocolaty texture of his voice tickled my skin.

I nodded.

I wanted to do it. I had to.

I could feel Gerard's hand move from my back and cover my palm. He smiled and gently squeezed my fingers.

Mikey cleared his throat and nudged me softly.

That was when I started. When I told them about my mom, and Heather. When I told them about my dad leaving. When I told them about my synesthesia.

After I finished, no one said anything.

I couldn't stand the silence. I couldn't stand the stared. So, I pulled my fingers from Gerard's and left.

I walked outside and sat on the steps of the back porch. I tried to slow my breathing.

Everything will be okay. They don't hate me. They are just in shock. But, what if after the shock wears off, they do hate me?

I sat there for what felt like hours before I felt his fingers brush against my shoulders as he sat beside me.

It was Frank.

He didn't say anything. He let the silence consume us again.
♠ ♠ ♠
......O.o.......
I wonder what will happen?
Haha...I know and you don't!