Lyrical Lies

The Light in the Tunnel

“Violet!” shouted Bob the moment I walked into the room.

He jumped up and pulled me into a hug, squeezing so hard that I could barely breathe. Dropping to the floor, Bob sat down cross legged and stared at me intently.

“What?” I asked slowly as I sat across from him.

“What color am I?”

Ray laughed and joined us, followed shortly by Mikey, Frank, and Gerard.

“You’re a yellow color, kind of like bananas,” I replied.

Bob scrunched up his nose.

“I don’t really like banana,” he said with a pout. “Oh! Do I taste like anything, or smell like anything?”

I laughed. “Um…You’re smile tastes like apricots, but you don’t really have a smell.”

“What about me?” asked Ray as he poked my side.

“You’re an orangey red and you smell like popcorn.”

“Yay! What about them?” Ray squealed.

“Frank is green and he tastes like apples, Gerard is dark blue and he tastes like chocolate, and Mikey is light blue and he tastes like marshmallow. They are my Waysmore!”

Bob pouted. “I wanna be a smore…”

“But there are no apricots in smores,” I giggled.

“I don’t want to taste like an apricot anymore.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t change that Bob. You can be my apricot pie…”

Frank arms twisted around my waist and I could feel his giggle against my skin.

“Violet,” Frank said. “I thought I was your pie? Doesn’t apple pie make more sense than apricot pie? Does apricot pie even exist?”

“I dunno.”
Bob crossed his arms and stared at me.

“Fine. I’ll just be plain old Bob.”

A minute later, Bob’s eyes lit up and he clapped his hands excitedly.

“Violet! You have super powers! Can I call you Super Violet?”

“No. If I’m a superhero then I need a better name than Super Violet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I have lots of news for you guys.

First. Thanks to Madonna Addolorata for the word Waysmore and if anyone can think of any superhero names for Violet, I will...I dunno...tell you how amazing you are?...

Second. My new Frankie story is out. It's called Liar Liar.

Third. I'm going to start writing some one shots and if anyone would like me to write for them just tell what you want your name to be, the guy, and the song you want it to be inspired by, and anything else you can think of.

And Fourth. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3