Lyrical Lies

Waves Crash Down

"Violet!" squealed Frank jumped into the sand.

He was still holding on to my hand and pulled me down with him. I, however, had not anticipated his jump and we both ended up in a pile on the ground.

Frank squirmed slightly underneath me and brought his face closer to mine. As soon as our eyes met, he burst out laughing.

The bells of his laugh rang through my head and I savored his taste of apples on my tongue.

I rested my head down on his chest.

"Vi-get-off-of-me," his breath came in burst and he tried not to laugh.

"Nope," I said with a giggle, "I'm perfectly fine here."

"I'm-not."

He tried to push me off, but I refused to move.

"I-can't-breathe."

I smirked and rolled off of him.

He sat in the sand for a few minutes, breathing irregularly and trying to stop his laughter.

"I'm going to get you, Violet," he said slowly, once he could breathe again.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently.

"What do you mean 'What did I do?' I almost laughed to death because of you!"

I scrunched up my nose.

"Um...Frank. You do know that if you died laughing, it would be your fault, not mine."

He glared at me and rolled his eyes. Standing up, he firmly latched onto my wrist and pulled me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He didn't answer, instead he simply pointed.

"The water?!" I gasped.

He ignored me and pulled me closer to the shoreline.

"No. Frankie. It's too cold. Please," I begged him.

It was too late. His pushed me into the icy cold waves.
♠ ♠ ♠
....no Lily again.....maybe in the next chapter.....or the next.....