Lyrical Lies

I Found a Flower

I shivered as I stepped out of Frank’s car. Both of us were soaking wet and cold. I could feel the salt water slosh around in my shoes when I started walking towards our house.

“It’s Quinn’s car!” squealed Frank.

“Yeah…so?”

“Lily’s here!”

I yelped excitedly and ran inside, closely followed by Frank.

“Hi!” I shouted as I ran into the living room.

Lily’s orangey smell hit me first, followed by a blob of blue that collide with my knees.

Before I could pull Lily off of my knees and pick her up, I was hit with a series of larger blobs.

“Ewwww! You’re really wet!” shouted Bert.

I laughed as everyone slowly started to let go of me. Everyone except Jepha.

“Jepha…let me go,” I whined, “I’m wet, I have to go change.”

“No,” he replied firmly.

I groaned.

“Fine. You’ll just get all wet and then you will have to stay wet all day because you don’t have anything to change into.”

“Yes I will,” he said pointing to a suitcase on the floor.

“Why did you bring a suitcase?” I asked confused.

“Because you’re babysitting us, silly,” he announced.

“I am? I thought I was just watching Lily?”

“Nope. Not just Lily, me, and Bert, and Quinn, and Dan! You get to babysit The Used!”

“Fun…” I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha......I love Jepha.......I'm thinking about writing a Jepha story.....

Guess what???
My psych teacher is letting me do my psychology project on synesthesia!!!
I'm so excited!!!