Lyrical Lies

I Never Thought It'd Be This Way

I ran away from everything.

Away from Gerard. Away from Mikey. Away from the strangers who were suppose to be my friends. Away from the unfamiliar house that was suppose to be my home.

Away from the lies.

Except I knew they weren't lies.

I just needed to believe that they were.

I ran until I came to a park. I stopped and sat down on a swing.

I swung slowly back and forth and pretended that everything was normal. I pretended that I was home with my mom and my sister, Heather.

I could see their colors. I could taste their voices. I needed them.

But they were gone.

Tears spilled over my cheeks once again. I desperately tried to brush them away when I heard some one coming.

I saw the apple green color before I saw him. He sat down on the swing next to me. It was the hazel eyed man. Frank.

He didn't say anything at first, he just stared down at his shoes.

I wanted to tell him to go away. He was too distracting. But I didn't. So I tried to forget he was there.

"You don't remember me, do?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head.

He dropped his gaze back down to his shoes. But it was too late, I had already seen the hurt in his eyes.

"Gerard said for me to find you and bring you home," he said after a few minutes.

His voice sounded harder this time. It tasted bitter.

He got up and waited for me to follow him.

So I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww....poor Frank.

It was hard to type this. I burnt my right hand yesterday and I'm having trouble doing anything that requires two hands....