Status: Hiatus

Release the Dark Within


Evil thoughts can hide
I'll help release the mind
I'll peel away the skin
Release the dark within


Psychopathy:is a personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct, masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal. Psychopaths use charisma, manipulation, intimidation, sexual intercourse and violence to control others and to satisfy their own needs. Hare states that: "Lacking in conscience and empathy, they take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without guilt or remorse.

Sociopathy: a personality disorder with ]a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. Signs include persistent lying or stealing, apparent lack of remorse or empathy for others, expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper, Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights and Inability to tolerate boredom.

Vengeance:the act of or desire for taking revenge; retributive punishment

Zacky Vengeance:he has a sick obsession, a psychopathic love for death and revenge.He doesn’t believe in society...he doesnt beleive in their feelings of extraneous emotion and empathy. All he needs is to feel alive... and she can help him feel that way...he can also unlock the monster inside of her.

This story is Rated R for murder, violence, possibly torture, gore and hostage situations=D Dont own the boys of A7x. Dont Steal. Lyric Credits go to A7x's Buried Alive off of the 'Nightmare' album
foREVer<3