Status: Active...maybe...kinda...sorta

It's Not You. It's Me. And No! He is Not My Boyfriend!

I Just Like the Feel of the Hardware Floor on My Body

I awoke slowly to the steady rise and fall of Carter’s breathing next to me. I smiled, grateful for his body heat keeping the bed toasty through the night. However, I cursed my infernal bladder for need to relieve itself during the middle of the night, forcing me from under the warm sheets and into the cold. I moved slowly, trying not to jostle the bed too much, not wanting to wake Carter. He looked so peaceful sleeping. Cute even. I liked Carter when he was sleeping. He couldn’t be an annoying jerk face during his slumber.

Maneuvering myself out from under the covers was fairly simple. Carter was a heavier sleeper than I had imagined. The harder part came when I tried to maneuver over him. In my sleep filled state, I had forgotten the immense pain that wracked the lower half of my body. Moving one leg over Carter’s broad frame caused my entire body to seize with pain. I yelped loudly, despite my extreme efforts to be noiseless, and fell from the bed with a large thud. I groaned loudly as Carter snapped awake.

“What happened?” he questioned, whipping his head back and forth frantically.

His gaze quickly rested upon my body heaped on the floor as I continued to moan like a sick cow.

“What are you doing down there?”

“Oh, well, you know. I really liked the feel of the hardware on my body so I… I FELL OFF THE BED YOU FOOL!”

“How is that even possible?” he narrowed his eyes and turned to stare at the spot in the bed I had occupied moments before.

“I was climbing over you to go to the bathroom and,” I screeched as one of my thighs cramped.

“What’s wrong?” Carter leapt from the bed immediately at my side.

“Cramp,” I panted, grabbing on to my leg.

Carter chuckled and brushed my hand away, replacing it with on of his. Putting his other hand on the other side of my thigh, he slowly worked my leg up and down until the pain subsided.

“Better?” he asked, once I had relaxed my face.

“Yeah,” I breathed, lying back down. “I’ll spend the rest of the night here. Just give me a blanket.”

“Sore?”

“I feel like my entire lower half was squeezed in a vice!”


“Here, let me get you some Tylenol,” Carter chuckled, standing up and heading over to his luggage.

“You come prepared.”

“I’m an athlete. I’m used to getting sore muscles.”


“Well, I wish someone had told me that a day of skiing would result in this!” I carefully eased myself up and shimmied my body so I could lean against my bed.

“I figured you were smart enough to assume that a day of strenuous physical activity would make you sore the next day,” he put a small white pill into my hand and grabbed my arm to ease me to my feet. “Take this when you go to the bathroom.”

“If I make it there,” I scoffed, making my way towards the door like Frankinstein.

“I take it you’re not skiing tomorrow.”

“Probably not,” I winced at thought of trying to force my legs to move into pizzas and french fries with the aching pain I was in at the current moment.

***
“You know,” Carter began as he watched me slowly spoon cereal into my mouth. “Stretching sore muscles makes them feel better.”

“Is this your attempt to get me to go skiing?”

“Is it working?”

“No.”

“So what? We’re going to sit in the lodge all day?”

“I don’t know what this we’re is. You can do what ever you want.”

“But I want to be with you,” Carter reached a hand up to hold my cheek.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his arm.

“Well, that’s sweet, but I don’t want to stop you from skiing.”

“It’s totally fine!” Carter gave me a smile that didn’t reach his eyes, telling me that he really did want to hit the slopes.

“How about,” I sighed, not believing myself for doing this. “We go skiing all morning, and then after lunch we do something less, strenuous?”

Carter’s eyes lit up brightly a wide smile spreading across his face.

“Really? You’re sure?”

“Isn’t the best way to relieve sore muscles stretching them?” I returned his bright smile. I must really like this boy if I’m willing to put myself in pain for him.

***
The morning was slightly painful if I had only one word to describe the day thus far. I skied, falling every now and again, working my way up to a slightly harder slope. Carter stayed with me for most of the time until I shooed him away to ski at his own level, assuring him I would meet up with him at lunch.

At 12:30 on the dot, I hobbled into the dinning hall feeling as if death was washing over me. Whomever made up the story that stretching sore muscles was a good idea was insane. I hobbled over to a table and waited for Carter to show. Five minutes later he strode in happy as a clam.

“I like skiing,” he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

“And I like food. Would you mind grabbing a plate of stuff for me?” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and motioned to my body.

“Still sore huh?”

“Oh yeah.”

He gave me a crooked smile and one more quick peck on the lips before going to get our food.

“So what do you want to do this afternoon?” he asked once we had both started in on our lunches.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“Well, I was thinking, we head back to the cabin, start a fire, and relax until dinner.

“I like that plan!” I smiled at thought of not having to move my body for five or six hours.

We finished out lunches quickly and headed back to our cabin. I even managed to get Carter to give me a piggy back ride for most of the way. This whole sore muscle thing was getting some serious sympathy from Carter. I wished that I had thought of faking it sometime sooner. I could’ve not walked for the entirety of the time we were together.

Once we were back inside the cabin, Carter started a fire and joined me on the couch. It seemed like it was the start of a perfect afternoon.

“Thanks for carrying me back here,” I stated after Carter had taken his seat.

“Anytime,” he smiled, focusing his attention on my lips.

He leaned in a kissed me slowly and wrapping his arms around my waist. I deepened the kiss as I moved closer to him. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t waiting for this moment. Slipping my tongue into his mouth, I heard him moan softly and slip his hand under my shirt. I smiled against his lips, breaking the kiss to catch my breath for a moment before kissing him again. I bit his lip softly, leaning back to give him a seductive smile as he unhooked my bra expertly. He gave me a wanting grin as I leaned in once more to kiss him and he snaked his arms to the front of my body. I moaned loudly as he began to slowly massage my breasts. I could feel him get hard, the sounds I made turning him on.

He moved to place a line of kisses along my neck, lifting my shirt up over my head to continue said line all the way down my body.

“Should we move to our bedroom?” I panted, not wanting to stop the pleasure for even the moment it would take us to move to a more private setting.

“Carmen and Brian won’t be back here,” he assured me with a sly smile before he returned to kissing down my stomach.

He paused in his action to quickly undo my pants and pull them off me. He gave me one more devious grin as he pushed my legs open and put his head in between them. I gasped loudly, the shock of his tongue against me, sending waves of pleasure up and down my body. Any rational thought left my brain as the only thing I could focus on was how good it felt when Carter slowly ran his tongue across me. Carmen was so right about oral sex that I wasn’t even funny. I could only imagine what actual sex would be like if this felt so good.

The waves of pleasure tingling all over my body grew closer together as I came closer and closer to climaxing with each wave. I moaned loudly as my body errupted, seizing from the intense pleasure coursing through my veins.

I laid back, trying to catch my breath as Carter poked his head up. His eyes were sparkling, clearly proud that he had done such a good job.

“It’s really sexy when you moan,” he stated plainly, shifting our bodies so he could lay next to me. He placed a soft kisses along my neck.

“Thanks,” I breathed as I a wrapped my arms around him and pulled me close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOOOOOO! YAY!