Status: Momentarily On Hold

50 Myths That Could Ruin Your Life

History lesson. English lesson. Remind you of something called... school?

Okay. I'm sure you've all had a class where you've learned about myths.

Not everyday myths.

I'm talking about, you know, myth myths. Greek-Gods-with-flying-winged-horses-that-breathe-fire kinda myths.

We all know what those are.

But have you ever really looked at what myths are?

Myths can baisically be referred to as a story.

What are lies?

An untruthful statement.

A story, if you will.

Such as, "No, Tess, I wasn't cheating on you. I was going to the supermarket to buy some eggs so I could make pancakes."

A story.

Now, a myth generally has the same concept.

Except people don't myth to you. Because myths are nouns. Lies are nouns, too, but to lie is a verb.

And you can't myth to someone.

Anywho. In life, there are many myths. About what happens in life, and of life itself.

And believe me, I've been through a great deal of them.

My name's Carla Johnson. And I've been beaten, kicked, spit on, and bitten by the myths that surround high school, love, and life.

Myth #4: The biggest worry of being a teenager is school work.

I can personally tell you that that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story.
Keep?
I read a story called, "100 Ways To Lie" or something, and really liked it, and couldn't get this idea out of my head.

Comment? Sub?

--Kat(: