Status: Momentarily On Hold

50 Myths That Could Ruin Your Life

We should get out while we can.

During the movie, all I could think about was what would happen next. Would Alec continue to help me in this façade? Would I even need him? What if I actually ended up liking him?

And the one question that was popping up the most—What was up with Brian and Alec? They both acted like they hated each other; did they even know each other?

When the movie was over, we walked out of the theater. Alec threw our trash into the trash can next to the door. “Did you enjoy the movie?”

“Uh, yeah.” I nodded.

“You didn’t even pay attention, did you?” he asked, smiling.

“Nope!” I laughed.

“Yeah, it was a pretty boring movie. Next time, I’m taking you to a better one,” he joked.

I laughed. “I’ll hold you to it.”

“Setting another date?” Brian appeared next to me.

“What’s it to you?” Alec asked.

Brian shrugged. “Just wondering. Gotta look out for friends, you know? I mean, I wouldn’t want either of you to get hurt.”

“Right, because you looked out for me so well when we were dating,” I said sarcastically.

Brian rolled his eyes. “Look, Carla—”

Alec cut him off. “Just shut up, okay, Brian?” He grabbed my hand and dragged me away. We walked out to the entrance of the movie theater. Alec shoved his hands in his pocket and opened his mouth to say something, but his phone rang. He dug it out of his pocket and answered with, “Hello?” He listened to whoever was on the other end, and rolled his eyes. “Yeah, whatever. I guess so. Okay mom. Okay. Yes, mom, I know. No, mom, it’s okay. Okay, mom. Yes, I know. Okay, bye.” He hung up and sighed. “I gotta go. My mom needs me to babysit. I’ll talk to you about that reimbursement thing.”

I nodded. “Right, sure.”

He smiled. “Okay. It was nice… meeting slash dating you, Carla.” Ha laughed. Then he looked around quickly. “Brian's looking.” He grabbed me and kissed me on the lips.
Somehow, it was even better than the first.

Myth #19: When you meet the perfect guy, you should not immediately higher your dating standards.

When we pulled away, I told him, “Don’t forget to tell me what’s going on between you two.”

He smiled. “I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll tell you when we next meet.”

I smiled back. “Okay, bye.”

He nodded and walked away towards the parking lot. I watched him as he disappeared into the sea of cars.

“Carla.” Brian appeared next to me.

I turned and crossed my arms. “What?”

“Stay away from him. He’s not a good person.”

I snorted. “Whatever, Brian. He’s better than you.” I turned on my heel and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
*My mistake got pointed out to me. BRANDON is the gay friend, BRIAN is the ex. Okay. We're good. Too many B-names in one story. DX

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
-cough-
Soooooo.
I know I haven't exactly updated recently.
SORRY MY LOVES. :'(
I was in Savannah for GTC; GA Theater Conference. And One Act has had me sooooo busy.

Buuuuuut I have a job this summer! At a law firm! That's right, 15 and I'll be working at a law firm. Bad-ass, eh? ;)

Free chances to punch BRIAN go to
mufasa Thanks :D
Danny Worsnop. xDD Whatever you say, Kristen.
ElyRae I'm quite proud of him myself :3
Sehnsucht Honestly, I'm still deciding what to do with him. ._.

ONLY FOUR COMMENTS? SERIOUSLY? COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON :D

--Kat