Innocence

Chapter 15

Image

I had fallen asleep soon after talking to Matt. Because the next thing I know, something, or someone, is dropped onto me. "Orgy in Matt and Manda's tent!" I heard Zacky yell.

I groaned, keeping my eyes shut. "Hey! There's no party without me!" Jimmy yelled, before he decided to jump between Matt and me.

"Mother fucker," Matt hissed.

"Sweet! Orgy!" Brian was next in greeting us.

"Eh, what the hell." I could imagine Johnny shrugging, before jumping on top of the pile to top it off.

"I'm going to kill you fuckers," I heard Matt's muffled voice. I'm pretty sure Brian and Johnny were the two on top of me, and half way on Matt with the other two.

"Whoever's bony hip is in my ass better get the fuck off now," I growled, not liking to be woken up so rudely.

"Yeah, Jimmy, gees," Brian said, before I felt the weight shifted and an oomph.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty! Uh, and Ugly..." Jimmy said, before laughing randomly.

"Aw, thanks for the compliment, Jim," Zacky said.

"Why me? Why me?" I whimpered, trying to burrow deeper into my sleeping bag.

"Oh, you know you like it," Brian said, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I popped my head out to glare at him. "Um... Jimmy!" He shoved Jimmy into his spot, and moved away from me.

When Jimmy saw me, he screamed and jumped. "Oh, sorry, Manda didn't recognize you."

The guys started laughing their asses off at that. "Fuckers," I grumbled, going back into my sleeping bag.

"No! Who's going to cook?" Johnny whined.

"You have two hands. Multiply that by five, and you have ten. God, I thought you knew simple math, Jonathan."

"So mean," he pouted, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes and pushed them all out of the tent so I could have at least five minutes of peace before going out.

"So, what have we decided on?" Matt asked.

"Boat," Brian said as everyone nodded, agreeing with him.

"Yeah, we can fish and swim. It'll be fun." Zacky smiled, before eating a piece of bacon.

"Are you going to fish this time, Manda?" Jimmy asked, a knowing smile playing on his lips.

"No, and you know that," I said, giving him a playful glare. "Fish are friends, not food."

"You can't tell me that if you were on a stranded island and the only thing you could eat was fish, that you wouldn't eat it," he said, challenging me.

"I would eat the vegetation or even sand before I ate the fish," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and looking away from him.

He shook his head. "You are one strange creature."

I laughed. "Gee, thanks!"

"No problem, Sweet Cheeks." He winked as I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, Val packed me a swim suit, right?" I asked randomly.

"Nah, she was going to make you go in your underwear, or better yet, naked,” Brian said sarcastically and laughed, before getting hit upside the head by Matt.

"Fucker," I mumbled, playing with the food still on my plate.

"Are you full?" Zacky asked, noticing I had stopped eating.

"Yes, considering you gave me a mountain of food," I said, laughing.

"Well! I don't want you to go hungry!"

"Thanks, Babe, but I don't think I could."

A little bit later, the boys cleaned up breakfast as I went to change into my suit. "Can I come in?" Matt asked from outside.

"Uh, sure." I made sure my top was up so it wasn't showing anything. Well, it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before...

"You need help tying it?" He asked, nodding to my top as he grabbed his trunks.

"Please," I said, tuning so he could reach it.

"When did you get this?" He asked, touching the tattoo behind my ear, after my top was tied.

"It doesn't matter," I mumbled, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. I had not intended on him seeing that.

"Manda-" he tried stopping me as I walked out of the tent, but I didn't look back.

I sat in one of the chairs around the fire pit, just thinking; thinking about everything that was going on. Thinking about Mom and how she was holding up. Thinking about Dad and if he was watching me, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Hey, why are you off by yourself? ... Again." Johnny asked, coming to sit by me.

I shrugged. "Just thinking."

"This is something that you will probably never hear me say again, but it really applies right now. Thinking is bad! Especially in this situation right now. So, stop, because it's just going to bring trouble."

I laughed, giving him a look. "I hope I never hear you say that again."

"So, I see you already have you bikini on, which may I say, you are lookin' mighty fine in." I rolled my eyes. "Hey, don't give me that, Missy. You know it's true!"

"What's true?" Zacky asked, walking over.

"That Manda's hot in her bikini," Johnny said, smirking.

"Oh, hell yeah," Zacky said, smiling.

"Alright, you two, I'm going over here before you get even weirder," I mumbled, and headed over to Brian who was packing an ice chest.

"They giving you a hard time?" He asked, glancing back over to the boys who were now messing around.

"Nah, they're fine." When Matt stepped out of the tent, he only had his trunks on that were hanging dangerously low. It took everything in me to not want to jump him.

"Why don't you guys just try to work things out and put the past behind you?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "Right now's not a good time."

"When will it?" I know he was trying to help me open my eyes, but it was just too overwhelming right now.

"Please, not right now, Bri," I said, pleading him with my eyes.

He sighed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into his side. "I'm sorry; I just want to see you happy again."

Yeah, me too.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Tattoo