Innocence

Chapter 30

Image

"Manda! Rise and shi- Holly shit!" I jumped at Johnny's loud voice.

"What the fuck man?" Zacky groaned, pulling my closer and burring his head in the top of my head.

"Exactly! What the fuck is this?"

I squinted up at him, trying to glare. "Please stop yelling, Johnny. It's way to early for that." My head was hurting slightly from everything from last night.

He quickly locked the door, and stood up against it as if someone was trying to break in. Sometimes I really do wonder about his and Jimmy's sanity's. "Okay, you two need to start explaining right fucking now," he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"There's not a lot to explain, Short Shit," Zacky said, stretching.

"If he's reacting like this, I think I'm going to need some coffee before the others find out," I sighed, laying my head on his chest.

He laughed softly, rubbing his hand up and down my back. "I think I might need something a little stronger."

"What is 'this' exactly, guys? I mean, it's good to see both of you happy. But I just want to know if it's a fuck buddy status or something more?"

"It's someting more, John," I said, looking up at him.

"Something more, as in?" Wow, he really can be slow sometimes...

"As in, we finally came to terms that we have something between the two of us. I've had feelings for her since high school, but I never told her because she was with Matt. A little while before we came here, things were evolving between us. Of course I was with Gena, and Manda didn't want to come between the two of us. Well, everyone could see that things just weren't going good between Gena and I. Then, last night, I finally convinced her to give things between us a chance. We're going to start off slow and go from there."

While Zacky was expaining everything to Johnny, I was oddly at ease with it all. It felt like this was how it was supposed to be. I wasn't nervous about how he was going to react, because I knew Johnny would be happy as long as we were happy.

"Listen, Baker if you hurt her, I'll hurt you," Johnny said, trying to give the whole big brother act. We both just looked at him, before we all started laughing.

"So intimidating, Johnny," Zacky said, shaking his head.

He shrugged. "Hey, I try. But seriously, dude I don't want to see her hurt again. And I don't want her running away again either!" He said, pointing at me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, no matter what."

"You better not," Zacky said, holding my close.

"Oh great... You two are already puke worthy cute," he groaned, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, everyone's getting ready to head down to breakfast. Are you two in?"

"Yeah, let us just get ready," I said, even though I didn't want to get up just yet.

"No rush. I still have to wake up all the others."

Zack and I just looked at him. "You mean, you're the only one awake?" I asked, surprised. He was usually the hardest to wake up.

"Yep! For some reason, I just woke up and was ready to go."

"You are so weird some times," I said, shaking my head.

"See you guys at breakfast!" With that, he skipped out of the room.

"Him and Jimmy are spending way too much time together..." Zacky said, shaking his head.

"I don't want to get up yet. I just want to stay in bed all day," I mumbled into his chest.

"That does sound amazing, but you do know that someone will eventually come and find us. Then it will be hell on the both of us."

"Eh, true..."

"You're not regretting your decision, are you?" He asked softly, almost as if he was scared.

I looked up at him with soft eyes. "Now what would make you say that?" I asked, very confused.

"Well, Johnny knows now. I didn't know if you would change your mind once everyone found out?"

"Zack." I stroked his cheek, before giving him a soft peck on the lips. "I don't regret anything, especially not you." He smiled, before pulling me into a kiss. It was soft at first, but then it started growing into something more. Before it could go any further, I pulled away. He gave me a pout, and I just laughed. "We have to get up."

"Fine..."

I laughed, and slowly got out of bed.

"How's your arm doing?" He asked as he got up, too.

"It's sore as hell, but nothing I can't handle." He smiled and came over to me.

"I'm going to go take a shower and get ready. I'll come get you when I'm done?" I nodded, before he kissed the top of my head and left me to get ready.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Clothes

Who thinks shit's about to hit the fan?
Fingers crossed that I will have the next chapter up in the next hour before I go to work, or tonight when I get home from work.