Innocence

Chapter 34

Image

When we got down to the pool, we found the group underneath a canopy, and also chairs and tables around it. Everyone's crap was spread out, so I'm guessing they claimed the area for the day.

"Hey! Look who decided to finally show up," Val said, coming over to us. "I was just about to go get a drink. Want one?"

Zacky turned her down, but I wasn't going to. "I'll have a Jack and Coke," I said.

"You got it," she said, heading for the bar.

"Need to relax?" Zack asked quietly as we went to find a lounge chair.

"What gave you that idea?" I asked, giving him a small smile.

We found a chair close to the other's, who seemed to be occupied in the pool for now. "How about I relax you?" I gave him a confused look. He sat down, then patted the space between his legs. "Sit down." When I did, I felt his hands rest on my shoulders, then start to rub the knots out of them.

"That feels good," I said, leaning back into his touch.

"See, you just need to relax." His hands slid down my back and around my waist. I leaned back against his chest, laying my head back on his shoulder.

"I couldn't think of anyone better to relax with," I said, turning my head and kissing the crook of his neck.

"Alright, I've got a Jack and Coke for you, Missy. And, even though you said you didn't want anything, I grabbed you a beer," Val said, handing us the drinks.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said, taking a sip of mine.

"So what do you have in mind for tonight?" Val asked, sitting next to us.

I simply shrugged, but Zack had other ideas. "I was thinking we could go have a nice dinner, skip the partying for the night," he suggested, looking at me for an answer.

"That actually sounds nice," I said, giving him a soft smile.

"Aww, that sounds sweet," she cooed and smiled.

"Where did you have in mind?" I asked, gently rubbing his leg.

He cocked his head to the side while he thought. "I'm not sure. I'll do a little research and let you know," he smiled, intertwining his fingers with mine, and kissing the back of my hand.

I laid there for a little while, listening to all the chater going on around me. It felt nice to sit back and kind of just let my mind go blank. But for some reason, I couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching me...

Slowly opening my eyes, and scan the area around me from behind my sunglasses. My heart slightly skipped a beat as my suspicions grew... Behind his sunglasses, I had a feeling he was staring straight at me. What the hell is his problem? He's the one that started shit with me this morning, not the other way around. He's complaining about how the old Amanda is gone, but what about him? He should step back and take a look at himself before he keeps going on with this shit.

I decided to just ignore the nervous ball in my stomach, and close my eyes going back to relaxing. My moment of relaxation was rudely interupted when I was suddenly scooped up into a pair of arms. All I heard was Jimmy's maniac laugh, before I was under water. As I resurfaced, I threw my head back to get the hair out of my face, and tored my sunglasses off. I looked to my right to see Jimmy in the water next to me, a goofy grin on his face. "You're such an ass," I laughed, shaking my head. There was no way I could even be slightly mad at him. I knew all he wanted was for all of us to have fun.

Everyone else decided to join us in the pool, resulting in nothing but fun chaos. The boys were messing with each other, as Val and I leaned our backs up against the wall of the pool. Suddenly, Jimmy picked Johnny up out of the water like he weighed nothing more than a feather, before dropping him back into the water. Val shook her head as we both laughed at the two.

As I was talking to Val, I hadn't noticed Zacky making his way over to me. He slyly wrapped my thighs and wrapped them around his waist, before dipping his head to kiss my neck. Val gave me a knowing smile and wink, before swimming over to the boys.

"Having fun?" I asked, tangling my fingers in his hair and massaging his scalp as he nuzzled my neck.

"Mmmm, very much," he said, pressing his lower half against mine and nipping my neck.

"Zachary James, we are at the pool," I scolded as I gently pushed his face away from my neck. "And you know that wasn't what I was talking about."

He laughed, pecking my lips, before pulling back to look at me. "Of course I'm having fun. I'm in Vegas with my best friends and my beautiful girl... What more would I ask for?" I smiled, before pulling his head back to give him another kiss.

"Would you two horn dogs knock it off!" Jimmy yelled, throwing a ball at us. "Detatch yourself from each other for a little while and come play with us!"

Zack snorted out a laugh and I gave him a bewildered look. "Seriously, Jim? Come play with you?"

Suddenly, Jimmy's face broke into an evil grin. "Oh, don't worry, Zacky boy... I'll save the whips and chains for later tonight..." My eyes widened and Zack's face pailed.

Matt threw his head back in laughter, and slapped Jimmy on the shoulder. "You are so fucked up, Man."

For some reason, I was a little worried to ever go over to Jimmy's place now... Who knew what the hell he had over there!

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Found some new inspiration for this story (: How long do you really think all this lovey dovey crap is going to last? Lol