Innocence

Chapter 8

Image

"Dude, be careful with her, we don't want her to fall," I heard a voice say.

Why was I moving?

"Okay, slowly, that's it."

"You got her?"

"Yeah."

I slowly opened my eyes to see what was going on. "Well good morning, Sunshine," Zacky smiled down at me.

"Why the hell am I in your arms?" I mumbled, trying to keep my headache at bay.

"Because you fell asleep in the tree and Jimmy had to get you down," he explained.

"You're lucky you didn't fall out of it," Jimmy said, appearing next to Zacky.

I groaned, not liking the sun light. "Can we please get somewhere inside where it is dark?"

They both laughed. "Here, take my sunglasses," Zack said, putting them over my eyes.

"You fuckers are taking me home, right?"

"Where else would we be taking you?" Jimmy asked.

"With you two, who the hell knows..."

"Well, we were going to take a slight detour," Zacky said.

I groaned. "No, no slight detours."

"But there's no fun in that." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"So? I want to get into my own bed and sleep this damn hang over off."

"Sorry, Cutie no can do," Jimmy said, skipping off.

I looked up at Zacky. "What the hell are you guys going to do to me?"

He laughed. "You act like we're going to do some weird experiments on you or something."

"It’s Jimmy..." He just nodded in agreement.

I had apparently dozed off during the walk because I was suddenly being placed on my feet. "We're here," Jimmy sang.

"Where is here?" I asked, trying to stop my head from spinning.

"My place," Brian said.

"Why are there three of you?" I asked, wobbling a bit. Suddenly, I felt my stomach rolling. "Bathroom," I choked out, before Brian pointed in the direction. I quickly got there in time, before I emptied the contents of my stomach.

"Oh, Sweetie you and Jack are definitely not friends," Zacky said, as he held my hair back.

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Hey, don't get upset with me. You're the one that decided to drink."

"I know," I groaned.

"Come on, I'll get you some Advil." He helped me up and out of the bathroom, before walking me to the living room. "Make sure she doesn't fall over." He told one of them as he sat me on the couch.

"Not a friend of Jack?" Johnny asked.

"Nope," Zack said, before walking off.

"I just want to go to sleep," I mumbled, trying to lie down.

"Just one sec, then you can go to sleep," Brian said, putting his hands on my shoulders to keep me sitting up straight.

"What?" I whined.

"Matt wants to tell you something first," Jimmy said.

"What? Why the hell is Matt here? He's the last person I want to deal with right now."

"Just hush and listen," Brian said.

I sighed, "Fine."

Matt walked over and stood in front of me, arms folded over his chest. "Go on," Jimmy said, pushing him.

"I'm sorry about last night," he mumbled.

"No you're not," I said simply.

He huffed, throwing his hands in the air. "I told you guys."

"Now, Manda he's trying to apologize."

"No he's not. If he was trying, he would mean it." I took the Advil from Zacky and swallowed it with a drink of water. "Now, I'm going to go to sleep," I said, lying down on Brian's couch. They all sighed, knowing they weren't going to be able to change my mind.

"Maybe she'll talk when she wakes up," Jimmy mumbled as I felt someone lay a blanket over me.

Most likely not.

Image