Status: It's rolling! 'Bout time!

All That Matters Is Now

No, we look everything alike. I have your lips, hair and your eyes.

Brian rubbed his temple. “Michelle!” He yelled.

A skinny woman with blonde hair came into the room. “Yeah.” She spotted us. “Why didn’t you tell me we have guests?” She asked, hitting Brian upside his head.

“Ouch!” Brian exclaimed.

Michelle gave Jayden and I a warm smile. “Sorry about him. What can we do for you two?

“I just wanted to ask my father something.” I stated, being blunt.

Michelle gasped. “How is this possible?”

‘Well, he had sex with my mother, you big idiot.’

I sighed, not knowing to how to start this off. “Well, 18 almost 19 years ago, Brian slept with my mom. Her name was Ashley Ford.” I began. “And he’s my father.”

“Your mother is Ashley Ford?” Brian asked.

Michelle stood there in disbelief. “Ashley Ford.” She muttered.

“Yeah. That’s her.” I said.

Brian give me a bitter laugh. “So, you,” He said, pointing to Jayden, “are gonna tell me you’re my son next?”

Jayden shook his head, and I could tell he was getting angry. “No, I’m not your son.”

“Look. We didn’t come here to start anything. I just wanted to meet my father and you ask something.”

“What something about money? I’m pretty sure your not my daughter. Heck, I only fucked Ashley a couple of times. And, then she moved away.”

I was getting angry to. “No, I don’t want your fucking money. I have my own. She moved ‘cause she was pregnant with me.”

“You could be anyone’s child, not mine. Ashley was a hoe.” Brian stated.

I rubbed my temple. “Do you want a damn DNA test?”

“It’d be pretty damn pointless. ‘Cause your not my daughter.” He growled.

“I think you should get one.” Michelle said, sending a small smiled my way.

“Look, we look nothing a like.” Brian said.

No, we look everything alike. I have your lips, hair and your eyes.

I sighed and stood up, grabbing another piece of paper out of my pocket, that I had written my number on and the place of a local DNA testing place. I placed it on the coffee table next to Brian.

“I didn’t come here to start trouble. All I wanted was to meet my father."I spat angrily. “When you realized that you have a daughter, call me. We can even do a damn DNA test if you don‘t believe me.” I told him. “Come on Jayden, let’s go.”

And, with that we left.

Jayden and I quickly walked to our car and left.

“He’s a dick.” Jayden said.

“Yeah, he is.” I spat.

“I’m sorry, baby.” Jayden said.

I sighed. “Don’t apologized baby. It’s his fucking fault, we did nothing wrong.”

“True, wanna get some ice cream and chocolate later?” Jayden asked, making me laugh.

Jayden thinks Ice Cream and chocolate are the answers to every problem. Especially, when I have my periods.

“Okay.” I said, wiping any traces of Brian out of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. I know. Next one will be longer, and better.

Thank you FoREVer_Butterfly for the comment! :)

1 comment, 39 readers and 14 subscribers, holy crap! Thank you all!