If Love Is the Answer, Could You Rephrase the Question?

Chapter One

I was never one to jump on bandwagons. I've never seen Titanic, any of the Harry Potter movies nor have I bothered listening to the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber - or drooled over Robert Pattinson. ... That is how you spell his name, right? Sorry, I forgot.

There's one thing however that I haven't been able to escape from; the Twilight mania. Now, I never read the books nor planned on watching any of the movies. but when a recently single girlfriend knocks on your front door, in tears, asking you to take her to see a movie where "guys never break your heart, you break theirs" - well, Eclipse is the best choice.

So here I was, standing in line to the London premiere of one of the biggest franchises the world had seen since Harry Potter. Everywhere I looked were fifteen year old girls with painted bite marks on their necks, wearing homemade t-shirts that either read "MARRY ME EDWARD" or "TEAM WEREWOLF". It was actually quite hilarious.

"Bee, you alright?," I looked down to my left seeing my friend, the girl I had dragged out to cheer up, Emma smile up at me "You don't have to do this you know". Giving her a one-arm hug I told her that she was silly for even thinking that. Of course I knew I didn't have to, but it was like an unwritten rule; always help a girlfriend get over her douche ex-boyfriend.

I was just about to give the obligatory speech on how much of an ass he really was when a loud chorus of teenagers screaming their lungs out interrupted my not-so-loud voice. Blinking, I stood on my toes to see who the hell was murdering who.

Oh, right. Robert Pattinson had arrived with some depressed looking girl and some other guy that clearly must be the ... well, "the other guy".

"Let's go," I nudged Emma before we made our way across the cinema entrance and made it safely inside the building. Stopping to buy some popcorn before entering the showroom, I was happily unaware of someone watching us from behind a pair of pilots.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY NEW STORY.
/dance

You better comment or Robert Pattinson will come bite you. >:
Also, I have nothing against Twilight. Really. But I thought it'd be fun to do a story where the lead isn't all OMG ROB <333. Give me some feedback, please!