If Love Is the Answer, Could You Rephrase the Question?

Chapter Two

During the movie Emma cried, laughed and swore - but I sat there like a statue, eyes fixed on the screen.

Alright, the movie might be worse than that Collin Farrel movie - but all the eye candy! Heck, even Robert Peterson, or whatever, looked good. It would be raining milky duds before I would admit it out loud.

As soon as the movie finished I jumped up from my seat ready to fight my way out with claws and empty popcorn cups; but it was useless. The crowd stood still as everyone were crying and or discussing how amazingly amazing fantastic the movie was, and how sexy they all looked.

If I was 10 years younger, and not so cynical, I might (just might) have joined them.

"Looks like we're stuck," I groaned, trying to spot a way to the exit "I'm sorry, Em, I had plans for a night out after this but it looks like all the bars will be closed by the time we get out of here" my eyes desperately searching for the door, with no luck. It seemed like the staff were preparing some kind of fan signing too; just my luck.

"It's alright, Bee. Hey, lets queue for the fan signing" Em pulled my hand excitedly and stared up at me with big brown Bambi eyes. She knew I had a weak spot for her deer eyes. Hell if I'm going to get any body part of mine signed by some mediocre actor.

"Sure"

With a delighted squeal, my best friend dragged me along to the table that the staff had put up in no time. How they did it was beyond me; it was a normal movie theater just five minutes ago.
Once again the screams that filled the room interrupted my thoughts; and I made a mental note that if I ever went to see a movie again I would bring hearing aid.

The table was soon packed with actors. Almost everyone of the vampires but no werewolves except for "the other guy". If I had to pick one to sign my arm or something, I'd pick one of the wolves.

As the queue moved forward, I eyed my chance of escaping and quickly told Emma I was going to the ladies. Doing my best not to run out of the room, I settled with walking a bit too fast and as soon as I came out from the crowded room, I breathed out a sigh of relief. It was like someone had tried strangling me and I had just got back the ability to breathe.

Seeing a person standing next to the exit, I hurriedly walked over and tapped the man on his shoulder. "Excuse me, sir, would you happen to know where the toilets are?"

Even before he turned I could sense I'd done a tiny mistake. His back was already shaking with laughter, and when he turned around, a full laughing face met me. His hair was brown, and tied up in the back in a messy bun. I couldn't make out his eyes because they were hidden behind dark tinted pilots.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you worked here" I gave him a shy smile and turned around, about to walk away as I felt an arm reach out for mine.

"There's no need to be shy," his voice was strong, but not as deep as I might have thought by his appearance "If you want an autograph, there's no need to make silly excuses"

... Come again?

Turning around, my eyes firmly locked on the grip he had on my hand, I reached out and managed to pry his hand away from mine using my free hand.

I could handle screaming teenagers. I could handle a bad movie, but I could NOT handle self obsessed movie stars.

"I didn't bring my book" I said sarcastically and walked away before he could come up with another obnoxious reply. Going back to the showroom, I fished out a starry-eyed Emma and dragged her outside and into a cab.

Still annoyed, and with a full bladder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five subscribers?
Woah; Thank you!

A big thanks to Oreos too for the comment.

So; can you guess who the pilot-man is? *wiggles eyebrows*