Lost in Stereo

Wasted

Skye's Point of View

When I woke up in the morning, Zack was already gone. I went to the bathroom to go pee. I could hear Jack bugging his sister. I rolled my eyes at this and walked out of the bathroom and went over and smacked Jack's head.

"Just let her call Liz, you dope" I told him.

Jade and Jack talked for a little longer and then I had a talk with Jade. She thanked me for last night and then she decided to call Liz. I walked off to find Zack. When I finally found him he was with Alex. I sat down next to Zack, completely ignoring Alex. I was still wicked tired from last night. I didn't get much sleep and I was hoping the bus would be stopping soon.

"Skye, I know you can hear me. We need to talk," I heard Alex say.

"I don't want to talk to you. Once we get off this bus, I'm going my own way," I declared, crossing my arms.

Zack looked at both of us, waiting for a fight to break out. But nothing happened. Alex didn't say another word to me and I didn't say anything to him. A few hours later the bus finally stopped at the hotel we were going to be staying at. The first stop was California. We all grabbed our stuff and went into the hotel. Jade and I got our own room. We went to the room and put our stuff in it, making ourselves at home. Jade took a shower first and then I took one after. It felt good to be able to shower after being on a bus for a whole day and night. After I was done showering I got dressed and then did my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and lay down on my bed.

"You excited for the first show tonight?" Jade asked.

"I guess. I really don't want to go. I might just stay here," I said.

Jade gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine. Just tired. You go have fun," I insisted.

"You sure? I can tell Jack I can't do the merch tonight," Jade offered.

"Just go. I'll be fine," I said, waving her off.

Jade sighed and left the room and headed out with the boys. I sighed and took a small nap. By the time I woke back up it was dark out. I grabbed a hoodie and decided to go and walk around. It wasn't that cold out when I exited the hotel. I wasn't sure where I was headed but when I saw a bar, I was tempted to go into it. I knew this was a terrible idea but I didn't stop myself from going in.

An unknown amount of drinks later, I saw the boys walk into the bar. I was beyond screwed by this time. I tried to hide but Alex spotted me before I could.

"Hey Alex," I slurred nervously.

"How many drinks have you had?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I don't know...I lost count after the fifth oneā€¦" I trailed off.

Alex sighed and started to drag me out of the bar.

"Don't touch me! This is your fault!" I said, stumbling to walk away from Alex.

"Alex, I got her," I heard Zack say as he stepped in.

Alex nodded and Zack got a taxi and took me back to the hotel. He got me to my room and changed me into my pajamas. He got me onto the bed and covered me up. He laid down with me. I looked at Zack and then down at his lips. I got closer to him and stopped right before his lips. I looked back up at him and then kissed him. Zack kissed me back and then pulled away.

"You need to sleep," Zack said.

Zack pulled me closer to him and then we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??