Lost in Stereo

Feeling the Same Way

Skye's Point of View

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. Zack wasn't by my side anymore and I heard the water running in the shower. Jade wasn't in her bed, so I assumed that she must've gone out to breakfast with the boys. I pulled the covers closer to my body when the bathroom door opened. Zack walked out and saw that I was awake. He came and lay back down next to me. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

“You should probably shower and take some aspirins,” Zack suggested.

“I suppose so,” I said, slowly getting up.

“I'll be back in a few minutes. If you shower quickly enough, we can go out to breakfast,” Zack said.

I nodded and watched Zack leave. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and let it warm up. I stepped in and let the water hit my body. I couldn't really remember much from last night and I really didn't want to either. I was washing the shampoo out of my hair when there was a knock on the door.

“Can I come in?” I heard Zack ask.

“Go for it,” I called back to him.

The door opened and Zack sat down on the toilet. I finished what I was doing and turned the water off. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. I opened the shower curtain and saw that Zack had a worried look on his face.

“What's wrong?” I asked.

“Do you remember anything from last night?” he asked, looking down.

I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and thought about it for awhile and it all started coming back to me. Alex and the guys had come into the bar and I got into a little argument with Alex. Zack had taken me back to the hotel and put me to bed. Before I fell asleep I had kissed Zack.

“I kissed you?” I said quietly.

Zack looked at me and nodded.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like you and all, but I'm pretty sure you don't feel the same way,” I rushed.

Zack didn't say anything.

“I shouldn't have done that, I knew you wouldn't have felt the same way as I do. I mean really, why would anyone like me? I have a drinking problem, an overprotective brother… Hell, even my mom shipped me off because she couldn't handle me,” I said.

Zack still didn't say anything. I sighed and grabbed my stuff and walked out of the bathroom. I was pulling my skinny jeans on when Zack came out of the bathroom. He came over to me and looked me in the eyes. I tried to move away from him but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me closer to his body and put his lips inches away from mine.

“Don't ever say that I don't feel the same way as do you,” he whispered.

I was going to say something when Zack closed the gap between our lips. Zack tried pulling away, but I connected our lips back together. Zack lightly pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. We started to make out when there was a knock on the door. Zack got off me and I sat up. I brushed my hair out while Zack answered the door. Alex walked in and looked at me.

“We need to talk,” I said.

At that moment, I knew this wasn't going to go well at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? We noticed we had some new subscribers, so thanks for that, guys!