Lost in Stereo

Flyzik and Fan-Girls

Skye's Point of View

“What do you mean you want me to be Flyzik’s assistant?” I asked.

Alex looked at me and explained. “I don't trust you on your own anymore Skye, I don't need you to go and get drunk every time we have a show.”

“Well, if you hadn't pissed me off then I wouldn't have!” I exclaimed.

“Doesn't matter, you don't have a choice in this. You're going to do it even if you don't like the idea,” Alex said.

“You’re a fucking douche! God, I hate the fact that mom made me come with you! She knew that this would happen! Does she want me to drink myself to my death!?” I yelled.

“You know that's not what mom wanted. She wants what is best for you,” Alex reasoned.

“Mom doesn't care about me Alex! We both know that,” I said.

Alex sighed and sat down on the bed. I had totally forgotten Zack was in the room. He gave both Alex and I a look of concern. I grabbed my stuff and then walked over to the door with Alex behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

“I'm not doing this Alex,” I said.

I opened the door to see Rian, Jack and Jade sitting there. Alex stepped over them and left. I on the other hand wanted to know what the hell they were doing.

“What do you think you're doing?” I asked, glaring at them.

“I was waiting to go back in the room,” Rian said, trying to cover it up

“You have the room key,” Jade said

“Listening!” Jack exclaimed “Sorry!”

“Well mind your own business,” I said.

I walked over them and turned around and asked Jade if she was coming with me or not. She nodded and got off the ground. I slid the room key into the door and started to pack my stuff. I was extremely pissed off with my brother. He had no right to tell me what I could and couldn’t do. For all I knew he was just as afraid as my mom was about me turning into Hayley. I sighed. Why didn't they just see I was not ever going to be like her?

I talked to Jade for a little bit after I had calmed down. When we were done talking we got back on the tour bus and I sat next to Zack. Jade went back to her bunk to take a nap. Alex had gone back there to talk to her about something. The guys had another show later on tonight and I decided to go to it. I was getting bored of watching the guys play the Xbox so I headed back to my bunk. I grabbed my laptop and surfed the internet for a while. When the bus stopped I woke Jade up and we went into the building were the band was playing. I decided to go and talk to Flyzik about this whole thing so that I didn't have to have my brother nag me about it.

“Hey Flyzik,” I greeted, walking up to him.

“Hey Skye, haven't seen you in a while,” he remarked.

“So did Alex talk to you about me being your assistant?” I asked.

“Not at all, why?” he asked.

“Well, Alex doesn't trust me alone so he wanted me to be your assistant. I was pretty sure he hadn't brought it up with you so that's what I asked,” I said.

“I see. Well I have everything settled for tonight so I don't really need the help. But the next show I can use your help. Sound like a deal?” he said.

“Alright, you know where to find me,” I said.

We said our goodbyes and I went to find Zack before he went on. When I found him he was talking to Alex about something. I walked up behind Zack and kissed him cheek. He smiled and Alex gave me a weird look.

“Just wanted to say good luck,” I said.

“Well thanks, can you go away now?” Alex snapped.

I glared at my brother and gave Zack a kiss. When I pulled away my brother was in shock. I smiled and walked away to find Jade. When I found her she was selling some t-shirts at the merch tent. One of the fan girls saw me.

“Like, oh my God! You're Alex Gaskarth's twin! Do you think you could get him to meet us!?” the fan-girl exclaimed.

“Like, oh my God! I don't think so! How about you and your little friends just run along and get lost?” I barked.

Jade laughed at this and the girl glared at me and sighed dramatically. She walked away with her friends bitching about me. I sat down next to Jade.

“So did you talk to Flyzik?” Jade asked.

“Yeah, I did. He doesn't need help tonight. But when he does, he'll find me,” I said.

“So what are you going to do for now?” Jade asked.

“Just chill around here. Nothing else to do. Unless I want to go and get drunk. Now that sounds like fun,” I said.

Jade gave me a concerned look and I laughed.

“I'm only joking. Besides you could use some company with all these fan girls. It makes me sick to see young girls want to get into my brother’s pants. I mean really, they don't have a chance,” I rolled my eyes.

Jade nodded and went back to selling shirts. I got up and told Jade I would be right back. I went over to walk the boys play for a while. Alex looked over at me. I could tell by the look he gave me he was shocked that I was still here. Alex smiled and then went back to singing. I smiled back at him. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Apologies for the lack of updates. Jen, the lovely lady who wrote this chapter, just moved to her aunt's place and was getting packed and settled and whatnot. Please leave a comment, subscribe, and rec!