Lost in Stereo

I Need Your Support

Skye's Point of View

Jade and I were painting my walls when we heard a knock at the door. We both turned around to see Zack standing there. Jade excused herself and walked out, closing the door behind her. I went back to work on the walls, not wanting to talk to Zack. He came over to and tried to touch me. I moved away.

"Don't be this way," he begged.

"Be what way? You're the one who took of this morning!" I exclaimed.

Zack sighed. I didn't care if he was here to apologize, what he did earlier was not really called for.

"Are you pregnant? Do you know for sure?" he asked.

I took a few moments to think about how I wanted to reply to this. I didn't want to speak so I nodded in response. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zack sit down on the floor. I put the paint brush down and sat down next to him. He reached for my hand and I let him grab it.

"What are we going to do?" he asked, a little dazed.

"I'm going to keep it. I'm not having an abortion," I decided.

"I'll never be here for you, though. I have tour in a couple of weeks and you can't come with us," he pointed out.

"Well, I refuse to kill this innocent baby. I'll take care of it myself," I said, getting angry.

"You don't need to get mad. Jesus, I came here to talk and you're getting pissed off," he shook his head.

"Well, I’m sorry! You were the one that left me this morning! Alex was the one who came to my rescue! It should've been you!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"How did you think I was going to take the news!?" Zack yelled back.

"Oh, I don't know, a little better then you did!? Just go! If you can't do this, then go!" I screamed.

Zack took no time getting up and slamming my door shut when he left. I wasn't going to cry about this. I was just going to go back to painting. If Zack wanted to be this way then I would let him. There was a knock on the door and then it opened. Alex walked in.

"Wanna talk about it?" Alex asked.

"Zack is such an asshole! How the fuck did I like him all through high school!? I get pregnant and it's all my fault! I just have a vagina, not a penis! He's not the one that is going to have to push this baby out! I have to do it!" I ranted.

I heard Alex laugh. I couldn't help but laugh at what I said too. Alex came over to me and picked up the other paint brush.

"So where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Jade forced them out of the house. Jack wanted to listen in on the conversation but she wouldn't let him," Alex replied.

"So you and Jade, huh?" I said.

Alex smiled and said "Yeah. We were going to tell everyone, but Jack has a big mouth so he beat us to it."

"Well, I’m glad you two are back together. Don't break her heart this time or I will never let you see your niece or nephew," I threatened.

Alex's eyes got wide and he said, "I won't."

We heard talking downstairs letting us know the group was back. My room was finished so we just had to move all of the stuff in later. We decided to go downstairs and eat some food before we did anything else. We ordered pizza and all were having a fun time. The door opened again and Zack came back in. He looked at me.

"We need to talk," he told me.

I sighed and got up, heading out the door with Zack. We sat in his car.

"You know Jack's gonna try to find a way out here and listen, right?" I asked, avoiding the talk he wanted to have.

"Look, I’m sorry, okay? I just need time to adjust to this whole thing. I can't lose you and the baby," Zack said earnestly.

"If you can't do this, then I want you to leave right now and not turn back. I can't keep fighting with you. I need you to be on the same page as me. I know you have tour coming up but we can still see each other when you have concerts here and I can fly out with Jade when she wants to see Alex. I need you to be hundred percent sure you can do this," I told him.

"I can, I will. Please just let me start over with this," he pleaded.

"Alright, fine. But if you mess up, I’m done this time," I relented.

Zack pulled me in for a kiss. God, I missed his kisses so much. We headed back inside when I noticed the bush was moving.

"Jack! I swear to God, I’m going to kill you!" I threatened, grabbing him by the shirt.

"I'm sorry! Love me!" Jack apologized, bringing me in for a hug.

I laughed and slapped his head. We all went inside. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. This is the way it should have been from the start. We brought all the furniture into the house. Zack and Jade stayed for the night. We all watched TV in the living room. I started to fall asleep so I excused myself from the group. I changed into a pair of yoga pants and a t shirt. I got into bed when Zack walked in. I pulled the covers over myself as Zack was taking his shirt and pants off. He climbed into my bed with me and Zack my head. He wrapped his arms around me. He put one hand on my stomach and left it there. I smiled and then drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!