Lost in Stereo

Trapped

Skye's Point of View

I woke up the next morning around six and couldn't fall back asleep. I crawled out of bed and decided to take a bath. Everything was good for now and I wanted to keep it that way. I let the water get warm before stepping into the tub. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and I heard the bathroom door open. I opened my eyes and saw Zack.

"Why are you up at six in the morning? Come back to bed," he said.

"I have too much on my mind," I sighed.

Zack sighed as well and stripped out of his clothes. I moved up so that he could lean against the back of the tub. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my head.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just feel like this is all my fault. I knew I didn't have birth control for half of the tour but I thought I was going to be fine. I feel like I’m trapping you in this relationship," I explained.

Zack grabbed my hand and held it.

"Skye, this isn't just your fault. I should've asked you if you were on the pill. I could've used condoms," he tried to comfort me.

"You use a condom? I'd like to see that day happen. I just don't know how to tell my mom," I said, laughing slightly out of awkwardness.

Zack laughed too and said, "Just stay clear from her for a while and then when the time is right, we can both tell her."

"You'll be on tour for half of this pregnancy, Zack," I reminded him.

"Well, we can tell her before I leave?" he suggested.

"I don't want to tell her at all. She doesn't love me so I won't let her grandchild into her life," I refused.

"Skye, she has a right to know," Zack reminded me.

I sighed and got out of the tub. I wasn't going to fight with him about this. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and headed into my room. I heard Zack get out and let the water out of the tub. I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra. I put those on and then then grabbed a pair of yoga pants and a hoodie. Zack put his boxers back on and his shorts back on. I was headed for the door when he grabbed me and spun me around. His lips connected with mine. He pulled away after a few minutes.

"Come back to bed, you need your rest. For the baby,” he pleaded.

I sighed and headed over to the bed. I covered myself back up and Zack came over. He pulled me back into his arms and we just laid there. I went to reach for the remote to turn the TV on but Zack stopped me. I sighed loudly and he chuckled.

"I'm too awake," I said.

"Then I guess I'll have to make you tired," he said suggestively.

He spun me around and got on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and I let out a soft moan. Things got more intense after that. After we were done having sex, Zack laid next to me and my head on his chest.

"Did it work?" he chuckled.

"Mhmmm," I said drowsily.

I started to fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Please comment!