Lost in Stereo

One Long Tour

Skye's Point of View

I was woken up the next morning by my brother jumping on my bed. I threw my pillow at him and he ended up falling off the bed. I laughed at this and then he left the room to let me get ready. I walked over to the clothes I picked out and then went into my bathroom and took a shower. I stayed in the shower until I was fully awake and then I got out. I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and put my makeup on. I went back into my room and packed everything else up. I headed downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast. She put the pancakes in the middle of the table and we all ate.

“I hope you have a good time on tour with your brother,” my mother said.

“Not like I have a choice about going or not,” I said.

My mother sighed and Alex gave me an annoyed look. I rolled my eyes at him and then ate the rest of my breakfast. We said our goodbyes to our mother and then grabbed our stuff and went outside to wait for Jack and Jade.

“I don't see why Jade is coming,” Alex said, still a little annoyed.

“Why the fuck does it matter to you? You're the one that broke up with her. You know she's my best friend and if you ever fuck with her heart again and break it I will personally break your dick off and shove it down your throat and make you eat it,” I threatened.

Alex got silent after that. Jack and Jade finally got to our house and we put the stuff in the back. Alex and Jade started to argue over something and I gave Jade a look and she let it go. We got to the bus lot and we all piled out of the car. Alex and Jack went one way and Jade and I went the other way. We talked for a little while until Jack called me over to look at something on his phone.

“Skye, this is the best fucking game in the world!” Jack enthused, shoving his phone into my hand.

“Fruit Ninja? Really?” I scoffed.

“I bet you can't beat my high score,” Jack bragged.

“Challenge accepted,” I nodded.

I started playing the game and ended up beating Jack's high score after a few rounds. Jack pouted at me and I laughed. I kissed his cheek and said, “Jack it's just a game, don't get all worked up about it.”

“I'm never challenging you again!” Jack declared.

I was going to say something when I saw Zack coming over. I looked over at him and then he looked at me. I looked down quickly and then excused myself. Now, I won't be over dramatic with this but I had the biggest crush on Zack since I met him. He was one of the nicest people I knew and he was also one of Alex's best friends. I would never be able to date him because Alex would have a cow about it. I walked past Zack and he smiled at me.

“Hey Skye,” he said, smiling.

“Hey,” I greeted.

“I didn't know you were coming on tour with us,” he said.

“I'm being forced by my mother, didn't really have much of a choice,” I shrugged.

“Ah, I see. That sucks,” he said.

“Pretty much. I'm stuck on tour with my brother and Jack. This is going to be one hell of a tour,” I said.

Zack laughed. “Well, at least you have me to hang out with."

“This is true. One of the people I'm going to be able to stand on this tour,” I agreed.

Zack was going to say something when the bus came. We both walked over to the bus area and I grabbed my stuff. We all got onto the bus and I headed back to the beds. I chose the one I wanted and laid down. I heard a loud crash and I sighed. This was going to be one fucking long tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?