Lost in Stereo

The Big Blow-Up

Skye's Point of View

I pulled into the driveway and to my surprise Zack wasn't back yet. I took the longer way home to see if he would be here before me. Honestly, I was glad he wasn't back. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I was uneasy to find that it was too quiet. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note from Alex. He was with Rian and Jack for the night. My phone started going off in my purse so I took it out. It was a message from Jade saying she had made it home safe. That meant Zack would be coming here soon. I sighed and decided to go watch some TV. I put it on some random show and I heard a car door shut. I heard the footsteps on the porch and the doorknob was turning. It opened and I turned my attention back to the TV. I heard the door close and then someone sat on the couch. I pretended like I didn't know who it was and then the TV turned off.

"What the hell!?" I said.

"Oh, good, I got your attention," Zack said coolly.

"Go away," I growled, standing up and walking down the hallway.

"So you won't even talk to me!?" Zack yelled.

"I have nothing to say to you," I glared, continuing down the hall.

I went to my room and closed the door behind me only to have it be reopened by Zack. I sat on my bed and he stood by the door.

"Why are you even here?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Am I not allowed to be here?" he asked.

"There's nothing here for you anymore. You don't care about me or the baby for fuck’s sake!" I exclaimed.

"Here we go again with this. I went to the baby appointment, didn't I?" he argued.

"Yes, but my brother made you! You should be happy for the little things!" I yelled back.

"I went to the fucking appointment and I'm still getting yelled at? Fucking unbelievable, Skye!" He shook his head.

"Go," I whispered.

"You're being such a bitch! If I leave, I'm not coming back!" he threatened.

I didn't move from my bed. I heard Zack grabbing his stuff and going. I walked down the hall after I knew he was gone. I went over to the door and watched him close it behind him. I locked the door before going over to the couch. I knew I was crying but I didn't really care. I wasn't going to call Alex and make him come home. I wasn't going to call Jade and make her come over. I had one person I knew who I could count on. I dialed his number in my phone and waited for him to answer.

"Skye?" he answered.

"Kellin, I need you," I said.

If anyone could make me feel any better, it would be him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!