Lost in Stereo

Disbelief

Skye's Point of View

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. I had to go get my blood tests done in about two hours. I had to find whatever Zack wanted, too. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Kellin was already gone when I came out, but he left a note that said he would be back later on. I brushed my hair out and then put it in a tight bun. I started to look for whatever it was that Zack wanted. It took me a few minutes but then I saw a tiny box. I grabbed it and opened it. I was shocked. There was a nice, shiny ring inside the box. Did that mean that Zack was going to ask me to marry him? I shook my head to get it off my mind and I grabbed a hoodie and walked down the hall. Alex was sitting in the kitchen. I grabbed some coffee and sat down and put the box in front of him.

"What's this?" he asked groggily, still waking up.

"It's Zack’s. He wants it back," I said.

"He was over here last night?" Alex questioned.

"He called me a slut while he was at it too. Give it back to him and please don't kill him," I told him.

"No promises," he growled.

I drank the rest of my coffee and headed out the door. I got into my car and drove to the hospital. I registered myself and then headed over to the blood work area. I hated my blood being taken but I knew I had to do it. I sat down in the chair and the nurse started to get ready to take my blood. I took a deep breath in and let it out. She started to take my blood and it was over before I knew it. I left the hospital and headed to get some breakfast. I ended up calling Kellin and having him meet me at Denny's. It took me fifteen minutes to get there. By the time I arrived Kellin was waiting for me. I got out of my car.

"Good morning, sunshine," Kellin greeted.

"Not a good morning, I hate my blood being taken. I hate needles," I said, shaking my head.

Kellin laughed and put an arm around me. We walked into Denny's and were taken to a booth. We ordered our food and waited.

"So when will you know for sure if you're pregnant?" he asked me.

"I know I'm pregnant, and sometime this afternoon," I replied.

"Well, that's good," he said.

"Then I have to go to my doctor's next week for another checkup. I feel like I have no time to hang out with Alex before he leaves," I informed him.

"Try tonight or something. He leaves next week, you still have time," Kellin suggested.

"I still have to tell my mom I'm pregnant," I sighed.

"You could do that with him or I can go," he offered.

"I'll think about it," I said.

Kellin nodded and our food finally arrived. We made small talk and ate our food. When we were done we both left. That's when I noticed Alex. He was sitting with some random chick. I excused myself from the table and went over to his booth and grabbed my brother from the table. The girl looked confused so I flashed her a smile and excused us both. I dragged him over to the bathroom area.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I demanded.

"She's just a fan! I swear!" Alex defended.

"What if Jade saw you?!” I exclaimed.

"I'd tell her she was just a fan!" he said.

"Go tell her you have to go," I commanded.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it, right now," I growled.

Alex nodded his head and then I went back over to Kellin. I explained everything to Kellin and he paid for the bill. Alex came over to us and then we all left. I got into my car and Kellin had to go meet his band to practice. Alex walked over to his car. I started mine up and headed home. Alex was behind me the whole time. We pulled into our driveway and we both got out. Alex unlocked the door and we both walked into the house. He sat on the couch.

"I can't believe you! Seriously, Alex! What if Jade saw that!?" I lectured angrily.

"But she didn't! I would explain it to her!" he said.

"Yeah, whatever. God, I thought you changed," I said, shaking my head disgustedly.

"I have!" Alex insisted.

"Then show it! Alex, what are you going to do when you go on tour? Are you going to be faithful to Jade?" I asked.

"Of course I will! I'm not going to cheat on her!" he said angrily.

"I'm just saying that I know your past Alex," I said darkly.

"I've changed, all right? Just believe me," he said.

"It's hard to after what I saw today," I told him.

"Skye, don't be like this," he said.

"I'm done. I'm going to my room," I said, shaking my head.

I walked past him and down the hall to my room. I closed my door and laid down on my bed. I sighed and I pulled the covers over myself. Maybe a nap would help me out. I wanted to forget everything and a nap could do that for a little while. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!