Status: Woot! Completed and happy. ^^

Arranged

What do you do when you wake up one morning and your Aunt tells you that you're to pack your bags, move to a new house and, oh, not only that, but you're getting married to a complete stranger? And what do you do when you wake up the NEXT morning and learn that you don't even get to crash the wedding 'cause you've not only already signed the papers giving up your right to date, but given up your freedom as well?!
And with a moral compass that always points North, it's not like you're gonna cheat. . Right? Even though you realy, really want to and your asshole of a new husband dates everyone except you.

Quick Author Note:
(The first couple chapters are short and less discriptive because I wrote them when I was in my younger teens and didn't want to change too much when I posted them. However, the chapters do get longer and more descriptive after about chapter seven, so please try it out. By the way, this story is not your typical "arranged marriage" story [or so I've been told], so look forward to major twists and turns. Also, the pictures are more guidelines than anything, so the descriptions might not fit them exactly. ^^ AND COMMENT!!)

Nessa
Kylie
Louis
Jay
Rhone
Joshua
Sade and Shade