Status: Active

Just Forget The World

one

Her head was lying on his firm chest resting from the nights past events. For him however, he couldn’t stop watching her sleep. He gently touched his hand to her back softly rubbing her smooth skin. The blonde curls of her hair covered her beautiful face. For some reason he felt so many feelings at once just looking into her eyes. Never would he think he would be in this situation, he just met her a week ago and they had never left his apartment the whole time they’ve been together. Pizza and Chinese leftovers were all over his living space but he didn’t care, all he wanted to do was lie here with her and forget about the world. He wanted to forget about hockey, the press, and his family issues just everything. He kept staring and finally smiled when her eyes opened from her sleep. “Hey,” she said in a whisper with a smile.

“Hey, how’d you sleep?” he asked. She just smiled and cuddle up against him more. Knowing how she is with relationships she knew after this week she would want to be with him. Knowing him only a short time she felt as if she has know him forever. “I slept very well thank you.” She commented. “So what are our plans for today?” asking this she didn’t know herself. Did she want to stay here or should she leave and not over stay her welcome.

“Well we could just lie here all day…” he suggested.

“If we do I think people may think that we don’t exist.” She replied gently stroking his bare toned chest. She noticed he closed his eyes at the feeling of her touch, this made her giggle. “That’s the point.” He said. “You know just by your touch you are turning me on.”

She looked up and saw his cute smirk that lured her in the beginning. Swinging her left leg to straddle him, she sat up and rubs his chest with both her hands. “I am a message therapist so I have an amazing touch.” He laughed opening his eyes to look at her beautiful natural features.

“I think amazing is an understatement.” He remarked. Massaging his chest she could see he was in ecstasy.

”You know last night was amazing but I can’t quite remember it.” She whispered into his ear her hot breath sending shivers to his skin.

“You don’t do you? Well I guess I’m going to have to make you remember.” He stated rolling them both over. He hovered over her, “You really are the most beautiful girl I met.” He stated. Her whole face turned red, she felt his soft gentle lips come in contact with hers. It was a sweet kiss not to rough but not to soft. She loved the way her mouth fit his so perfectly. Their kissing got heavier as they each touched each others bodies. Feeling the pleasure they both gave one another was more than just amazing sex to both of them. She felt him grind his hips into hers as if he is asking for permission to make their bodies’ one.

That night was the night she left his apartment. He was sleeping but she did leave him a short but sweet goodbye note. As she made it to her apartment she was wondering if she was doing the right thing. When they spent the whole week together it was more than just sex every day. To her it was like a drug she was addicted to. She wanted to go back so badly but she knew after that night whether it be a week or just one night stand he wouldn’t want to see her again. He was a huge hockey star and she was just a young twenty four year old woman who is gullible. Heading inside she collapsed on her bed where her cat was lying. She will never get Rick Nash out of her head nor would she ever want to.

He woke up the following morning hoping the beauty would still be there but all there was left was a note on the night stand. I never had such an amazing time before. You made me feel incredible and I hope to hear from you soon, Sorry I couldn’t stay. Call me: 555-556-4365. <3 Ashton.
Smiling at the note he tossed it back on the night stand. Would he ever contact her again, he didn’t know. All he did know was that he had the best time of his life in a week with one person than one night with all his close friends. Rick went to take a shower after he smelled of hot sex he knew he needed to leave the apartment for some fresh air. He was happy it was Christmas break right now. Not having the stress of being captain on his shoulders was good every now and then.

Getting dressed in jeans and a long sleeved shirt he grabbed his coat and headed out the door. Walking around Columbus, Ohio was nice during the day. Rick saw the couples taking walks holding hands and standing close so they could have warmth; which triggered his mind to lead back to Ashton. He never met anyone like her before and after a week he could tell almost everything about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of Two