Nothing Personal

Break your little heart;)

This was the girl He’d been in love with for his entire high school career, sure she was a slut, but Alex believed he could help change her ways

Boy was he wrong, Alex Gaskarth was never the same. That one girl changed him forever, that one girls name was Lacy Green. Lacy was currently sitting across from him in the expensive restaurant while Alex flashed through the events that happened that one dreadful night, the one night that made this aspiring rock star into what he is today.

“I love you” The cheerful blonde answered to the boy kissing her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist as cloths went flying around the room. Then the deed was done, and Alex Gaskarth was left to wake up next to a note on the bedside table.

Alex took in the appearance of the girl sitting across from him. She had blonde hair now highlighted and curled to perfection. Her makeup was overly done but what more could you expect from a girl like this. She had on a little black dress that didn’t leave much to the imagination; she also had on red high heels that would surely be thrown to the side if Alex got his way.

“So you’re telling me that two years ago wasn’t a mistake?”Alex asked pondering the possibilities. More like planning a way to get his revenge, yes revenge Alex hated this girl with a passion and would result to petty, childish tactics.

“Yes hun, as I said before I love you and I feel bad it has taken me this long to realize it.” The blonde spoke in her annoying high pitched voice and sickly sweet tone. It was amazing how everyone from high school all of a sudden wanted to be the boy’s best friend after the release of the band’s new album. All Time Low was going to make it big, everyone knew it.

“Okay sounds good how about we toast to it.” Alex said smirking a mischievous smirk as the girl looked absoultly surprised on how easy it was to get a second chance, surely Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low would be more careful than that. But he had it all planned out; get the cute blonde drunk, get a good fuck, then back to the tour bus before it was in the morning.

“Waiter two shots of Jaeger please” Alex stated not taking his eyes off of Lacy. The man with the brown mustache looked at the boy funny, before walking back over to the bar. The funny mustache waiter came back with two tiny glasses filled to the brim with the sickly sweet substance.

“To” Alex pondered on what he wanted to toast to, then a devious grin broke on his lips before his last word slipped from his moist lips “Us”

The glasses tilted back, Lacy hadn’t even set her glass down as Alex ordered for something stronger, Vodka. Alex didn’t know if this girl was a light weight but he was determined to get her drunk one way or another. Surely enough Five shots of Jaeger and one more shot of vodka the girl was a giggly mess. Alex was astonished at how fast this was moving along, he would be back to the bus before the boys noticed he was gone. Alex put money down for the bill and stood up, the cocky grin he was accustomed to having set dead in the middle of his face as a bouncy blonde walked next to him kissing his neck sloppily. She mumbled incoherently in his ear as Alex hailed a cab.

In the elevator Lacey was already trying to undress the boy. Chuckling he mumbled a ‘wait a couple seconds’ and walked down the hall into the on the left room for a quick fix.

Four hours later and Alex walked out his hair all over the place and a satisfied smile set into place as he left the girl who broke his heart so many years ago with a note. Revenge was sweet, revenge made for inspiration which lead this aspiring Rock star to his newest hit.

Dear Lacey,
How can I put this nicely You were fake I was great nothing personal. Haha thanks for inspiring my soon to be hit
‘I’ll break your little heart watch you take the fall laughing all the way to the hospital cause there’s nothing surgery can do when I break your little heart in two’
Love, Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyyyyy so it sucks but i totally had to re-write this eight times since it decided to rain and then my mom decided to delete it buuuut here is my like 8th attempt THANK YOU BUH BYE:)
Love, Marshmelllllllooooowww:)