Simple Letters

Are You Ready For This Crazy

Dear Kyle,
I couldn't let this stop me. So much was going on right now, but goddammit I was going to do this! Okay, steady...don't stop! That's right.

And then I typed the word Megan. It was hard and painful, and I just wanted to backspace again and again and again until there was no more room to backspace left.

I was writing my letter to the directory unit for Column High. Apparently it's mandatory for every senior to write one. The better it is, the better the chances are of having a smooth year and great scholorships.

I really couldn't care less, but still you know, I can't end up like my mom.

So I've been using that as an excuse to avoid you. Every time you want to talk again I said I have to start studying, or work on papers. Hell, school hasn't even started yet. You probably think I'm a nerd freak.

Julie's been calling lately too. I hated it. Every time the rang phone rang. Sometimes you'd spring to get it so I wouldn't know, but lately you've just been letting it go to voicemail. I hate Julie, I HATE HER!

And to think we used to be friends.

Seth and Kaylie talked too. Both of them agreed to work together for the baby, even though it isn't his. They aren't together. But we all know that should end soon.

And then there's Noah.

We got a lot from him we definitely didn't expect.

For reasons unknown, all of us ended up at that same coffee shop where I first met you: wonderful. We all sat on the sofas with coffee, all ignoring each other cause we really didn't know what to do.

And that's when it happened. Noah just jumped up.

"That is is dammit! God all of us are so idiotic. Meg and Kyle are so obviously in love! And Seth, you made a mistake too, don't be so fucking peeved on Kaylie. Elijah, you love Kaylie, but that doesn't mean you should ruin her life. Julie, get over yourself. Kyle was over you before you guys started your little sex fun." I glared at Kyle. He was looking down.

"And ahhh!! Here's a secret of my own! My life is probably going to end any day." The whole coffee shop was silent, staring at Noah. We all heard him, loud and clear. And yet, at the same time, we didn't.

"What about that last part?" Julie whispered. Noah sighed.

"Let's go somewhere else and talk about this."

We ended up at your place; like always. This time we were on the other end of the couch.

"Guys, I've been involved in a gang for three years. I've stolen, taken drugs, killed people, and raped. But ever since the thing with Meg and Kyle, I've had this huge desire to stop. I just can't do what I did. Meth disgusts me. I can't even look at it. Money is nothing. So I told them that, and they won't except. They're going to kill me guys. And when they do, I just want everything with you guys to be right." No one could say anything. How couldd we? This was such a huge shock to all of us. But at the same time it made sense. Kaylie burst into tears. The pregnancy was making her horomonal, but this had nothing to do with that.

"Dude you can get out of this." Seth said. Noah smiled half heartedly.

"No guys, I can't. This stuff is no joke to them." I intervened.

"Exactly what kind of gang?" He shrugged.

"No mexican idiot gang. Just a gang. We're more like drug dealers that are there for each other." Seth laughed bitterly. I had to agree. This just wasn't like sweater-wearing quiet Noah.

"Please tell me you're joking." Kaylie whispered. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not. Trust me I've cried about it, planned everything; but now I just think I'm okay with it. I just need you all to be okay."

"What do you mean?" Julie asked. He looked at her.

"I mean you need to stop obsessing over Kyle. He is with Megan. She is with him. Seth and Kaylie, you guys need to work this out. Elijah is a douche okay? But Seth, you told your girlfriend you might be gay, and she handled it the way anyone else would.

Elijah, you have your little crush on Kaylie, but she and Seth are meant for each other, you need to back off. And Megan and Kyle, both of you need to get over fighting. Your guys's love is so inevitable. Don't ruin it." He took a deep breath and sat back down. We all just sat there...thinking.

What would happen next? When was Noah going to die?

I needed to change things, and fast.

I couldn't let anything stop me,
Megan
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO!!! dun, dun DUN! Intense!!! I have four subsribers so far, lets for more please!!!!! yay:)

3lly