Simple Letters

Secrets

WARNING: This chapter is going to have not much but some sexual encounter.

Oh and I'd like to thank my subscribers and commenter :) you're awesome!

Dear Kyle,
One thing was for sure, a lot would be changing soon. I could feel it everywhere around me. today was the day that Kaylie was getting her pregnancy results. You wanted to come with me, but Kaylie was still a little rude towards you, and I doubted that she'd want you there with her. She decided to go to the doctor's instead of using a classic test. She wanted to be 100% sure.

She was nervous as fuck when I got to the hospital. She gripped my hand anxiously. I was gripping just as hard as her. The doctor came in with a clipboard in hand. Kaylie and i had gone to the hospital three days ago. Now we were finding out.

The doctor looked at us with a bright smile.

"Congrajulations Ms. Reinick, you're gonna be a mom." Kaylie froze completely. She lost her grip. She started sobbing uncontrollably. i held her and rubbed her back while she sobbed into my chest. The doctor left us alone.

"Maybe he'll understand I said." She sobbed harder.

"Megan, Seth called me yesterday. He broke up with me. I'm going to be a single mom!" I was furious at Seth, but right now Kaylie needed me.

"What about Elijah?" I asked her. She looked up.

"I don't like Elijah. I love Seth!" She cried. I held her while she cried for a little longer.

Eventually we made it back to her house. We sat on the couch pigging out on ice cream and watching sad movies, cause that's what girls do. At around 7:00 p.m, the door bell rang. Kaylie opened the door. Seth ran in and hugged her. She stood still.

"Baby I am so sorry about yesterday. I thought about it a little more. Kyle helped me figure out that I'm not gay. Because I love you! So he convinced me to come here." Kaylie looked over her shoulder and glared at me. I sank down in the couch.

"Um Seth...I have to tell you something." He smiled and waited for her to continue. She looked at me. I went upstairs. All I heard was soft murmering. Before long there was yelling. I ran downstairs. Kaylie was crying again and Seth was shouting at her. I ran up to him.

"Stop! Just stop it. Damnit she's pregnant! And above all that, you're the one who was telling her you might be gay! You don't have the right to yell at her about cheating and getting pregnant when you were the one doing this to her!" He stopped and looked at me.

"She's pregnant?" Oh crap. He looked down.

"I have to go. Kaylie I'll....whatever." And then he left. She wasn't crying anymore.

"Well I'd love to be mad at you, but I know it's not your fault. It would've come out eventually anyways; literally." We both chuckled. She sighed.

"I think I'm going to go back to bed. You go see your boyfriend." Her voice cracked on the word boyfriend. I shook my head.

"No, you need me."

"I need alone time." Her voice was determined. I nodded and left.

When I came home, you were in the shower. I stripped from my clothes and walked in. You turned around and jumped when you saw me. I laughed.

"So what's the news?" You asked.

"She's pregnant." Your eyes went wide.

"Wow. Well why don't we focus on that later. Right now I want you." You started to lightly kiss my neck as our naked bodies stood together. The hot water and your kisses were pure bliss for me. I kissed you again and again. You sat down on the stool thing that was in there and i straddled your lap. We were kissing when you went inside of me. I gasped. It was the most painful, and amazing feeling in the world. Neither of us were virgins, but this was deeper. I was in love with you.

After it was over you kissed my tender body all over. Then you stared washing my hair. We continued washing all over eachothers body. When we were done we made ourselves dry and fell asleep in each other's arms.

"I am in love with you Kyle." You smiled and pecked my lips.

"I'm in love with you too Megan." And then we feel asleep.

For a moment, everything was okay.

But that would be changing soon,
Megan
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm liking it. What do you guys think? I'd like to thank my two amazing subscribers. YOU GUYS ROCK. can someone comment, tell me what to change or keep? Thanks :)

3lly